Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website WTB: Domains for a file uploading/downloading site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekster

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm interested in buying domains for a site that will be hosting a file upload/download script (think something along the lines of rapidshare, etc.). In that regard, I'm looking for domains that have the word "upload", "download", "file", "share" or any combination thereof. I prefer .com, but the right name in another TLD will definitely be considered. If you think you have a suitable domain that doesn't quite match the criteria, but is sort of along the same lines, send it over as well.

I prefer contact by PM, and my budget is flexible (anywhere from xx to xxxx depending on the quality of the name).

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm interested in buying domains for a site that will be hosting a file upload/download script (think something along the lines of rapidshare, etc.). In that regard, I'm looking for domains that have the word "upload", "download", "file", "share" or any combination thereof. I prefer .com, but the right name in another TLD will definitely be considered. If you think you have a suitable domain that doesn't quite match the criteria, but is sort of along the same lines, send it over as well.

I prefer contact by PM, and my budget is flexible (anywhere from xx to xxxx depending on the quality of the name).

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

PM Sent

room109

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not entirely with those keywords, but defenitly connected to filesharing ..
TorrentForge.com

upickitout

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent

bludex

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PeerGrid.com, registered 2001

ThankU

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom