• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wanted: Domain WTB domains with a high amount of Backlinks/DR/DA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt777

New Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am looking to buy high DA/DR names with good backlinks, the name doesn't need to make sense or be good as long as it has good stats.

Budget is $10-$500 per name, depending on the metrics.

PS: I will read all PMs and reply to the ones I am interested in, thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom