Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website WTB Forums. Any type - $100 - whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get some more forums under my belt and want to see if there is anything out there that you want to sell.

The price I am will to pay is $100 - whatever, meaning let me know what forum you are wanting to sell and we can start talking prices then.

Please PM me the forum links and a price on what you want to sell it for. If you don't have an idea of what you want to sell it for, send me a PM anyways and we can work something out.

Edit - Thanks for the PM, but I am looking for forum sites, not really looking for forum domains. I want established forums that have traffic, posts, threads and users.

Last edited:

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM, but I am looking for forum sites, not really looking for forum domains. I want established forums that have traffic and posts.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM, but I am looking for forum sites, not really looking for forum domains. I want established forums that have traffic and posts.

How many posts and members are you looking for? Do you want forums that are installed and have only a few posts or what exactly? Thanks

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I am looking for site that have the forum installed and getting some traffic to. I want forums that have atleast 1000 posts or more. I am really looking for well established forums with lots of posts, but will still like to look at the smaller forums too.

rocket

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom