Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website WTB high quality LLLL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain(s) now bought, no longer looking - thanks!

Hello all,
I've got $500 in my PayPal account to spend (paying via MassPay), and am looking for an LLLL.com to buy with these funds :)

As long as it's a LLLL.com I'll consider it, although I am edging towards a 3-same-letter (and 1 other) LLLL.com

Feel free to PM me with your domain (and price*), and please include the registar, the domain's expiration and also whether or not it can be transferred to a new registrar (I'm looking to move it to Moniker) - i.e. if the domain is over the 60 day period.

Seller must be reputable, else I may look to use Escrow (although would prefer MassPay and a reputable seller to having to use Escrow). If it is Escrow, split fees 50/50.

I'll aim to reply to all PMs which meet these requirements (unless of course someone's offering WZQY.com at $500 etc ;)). I won't be looking to buy straight away (i.e. within 24-48 hours for example) so don't worry if I don't reply right away.

Many thanks,
Tristan Perry

* I'll be using MassPay (if via PayPal), meaning there will be no fees - so please don't raise the price by (say) 4% to cover PayPal fees :)

Last edited:

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PMs all, have replied to some :)

Due to travelling, my internet connection will be a bit sporadic over the next 36 hours so don't worry if I don't seem to reply back to you at first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom