Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website WTB: LLL.com and very high traffic domains, and/or entire portfolios...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnreg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please PM me with your LLL.com and very high traffic domains (with revenue is all the better). Include your asking price or I won't consider it at all -- sorry, but it just annoys me to have to ask when that's basically what this thread's purpose is.

I don't have a dime over $25,000 to spend, so send me your portfolios with a price and your prized domain(s) if you have them, with individual prices for the more expensive ones, please.

A friend and I are looking to get back in the domain business more heavily (I bought about 20 3-letter .coms a few years ago for $800/each if that gives you an idea of how long it's been since I heavily invested), so help us out. :)

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
(I bought about 20 3-letter .coms a few years ago for $800/each if that gives you an idea of how long it's been since I heavily invested)

this must have been in the stone ages ;-)

dnreg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha, it was actually late 2004 / early 2005! So, yep, stone ages in Internet time :p

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you still have that 20 LLL .coms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom