Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website WTB: Premium Domain With Traffic $x,xxx - $xx,xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeypops

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I havent been in the game for a while. Im 21 years old and Im looking to jump back in the game and make a splash.

I have a budget of $x,xxx - low $xx,xxx The domain name must be premium dictionary with traffic.

Please no garbage. You can post here or pm. I would prefer if you post the name here and ill pm you with a asking price. Thank you everyone.
Deals will either be done in either person or escrow. I would be willing to fly with you if the range is is $xx,xxx

Last edited:

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HostedBooks.com get 4K type in traffic/month , sometime get between PR 2 to 4 with never drop to zero .
MediaTv.net get 300 Type in traffic /month , 13 years old with PR 3 lot of industry in the name .

Joeypops

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, sorry not to dissapoint you but I said premium domain names. Thank you.

Joeypops

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's just bizarre to offer.

I've never had this this type of money to do a deal with so this type of deal is new to me I am use to selling for low x,xxx or even high xxx but that is really it. =) Plus I am new on this forum so year I am kind of coming out of no where wanting to pay a decent amount for a domain.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So what are you saying, you'll catch a flight from Italy to the US with a suitcase of cash to buy a domain in person?

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your 21, with a join date of dec 2011, and trying to purchase 5 figure names, your willing to fly down to close a deal, seems like a trolling expedition. If I had 5 figures to spend, I would have purchased a platinum or higher membership...

To save yourself, and others some time, you may want to be specific on age of domains, and extensions you are looking for... and what you think is premium to you. Also you may want to state you are looking to pay reseller pricing etc... When dealing in large sums like this, best to be clear as possible...

Last edited:

Joeypops

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am actually from U.S.A, Italy is where I was born. No I wont fly with a suitcase its why people have money in the bank. @ airmax age doesn't matter if you don't know what a premium is then well then you shouldn't be in this thread. .com .net .org

Please stop trolling people. I only have one real pm so far.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well being 21, and being out of the game a while, never heard of you, just trying to save people time, I see so many people talk big, when it is time to put their money down, seems to be a disappearing act, I await to see how many large transactions you fly down to close.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Just use escrow for Christ's sake. And I'm not in the Vatican either, but when someone says I'll fly to close the deal sounds like a line from the Godfather. :D

Joeypops

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@ airmax I am not looking for many big transactions. I am looking for possibly one or two nice sized transactions. I am certainly not rich. I just came across some money and I am investing in online property and actual real estate. I am not looking for enemies, I am just looking for some nice people or friends to do business with. =)

Whats up with the post above mine can someone say SPAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom