Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website WTB Premium Generic Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjmurphy53711

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for a premium EXACT MATCH KEYWORD domain that can be monetized - it MUST be generic to a product or service, something people actively buy and sell today - (aka jewelry.com not solarenergy.com, if that makes sense).

- minimum 2,000 exact monthly searches
- .com only, up to 3 words, NO hyphen.
- absolutely no Trademarks of any kind (aka no "ipad" in the domain)

Budget ranges from xxx to xx,xxx depending on quality and potential, please justify your asking price if it's over 10,000.

Please pm your domain along with asking price (required), and please don't pm me junk or irrelevant domains to what I'm looking for as it just wastes my time and yours, pipe dreams don't happen in my world so think before you pm.

I'm a retiring gambling affiliate looking to make my way in a new industry, I'm willing to pay a solid price for a domain that can make good money once developed.

Last edited:

mjmurphy53711

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just a quick clarification since I forgot to mention it - "exact match" only, not looking for anything "brandable" except in the sense that the nature of an exact match .com of this type is brandable by itself.

Looking forward to making a few deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom