Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WTF? Email from RegFly???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This just in to my email box.

Anyone else getting this nonsense?

---------------------------------

Dear --------------------

We see you have been a valued member since 2007-01-13. We are doing a routine verification to ensure the information on your account is current and up to date. This is especially important since this how we contact you for renewals or notifications about products/services or inquiries concerning your account. If your email bounces for non-delivery your account may be taken offline while you correct it. You also may have expired names on the account since a search of our system identifies one or more expired names exist in your account.

UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
=======================
Access this link
https://regfly-------------

Once that page is accessed, choose the link 'Change or view any of your Account profile informtion', update the information as you see fit and save it.

CONTACT OUR SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
================================
You can also reach our customer service department by raising a support ticket. The support ticket system is located at
https://regfly----------------

Regfly.com

$7.99 SSL Certs - FlySSL $1.00 off, use code 'FLYSSLBHG9'
$7.99 TRANSFER SPECIAL, use 'CLIENTREWARDS'
$5.99 .info domain sale, use 'CHEAPINFO'

www.regfly------------

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I get a lot of those. I had an account in 2002 and they still email me with this crap. They are not even ICANN accredited.

C

Chuck

I haven't gotten that but for the record, I used to be a RegisterFly customer a few years back and I don't have a single good word to say about that company. In case anyone cares of course :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same here. Goes right into the trash can and emptied.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought they were out and done with. That's why I was shocked to get this today.

The only time I used them is purchasing a domain that was not eligible for transfer. No choice.

However, there are a few registrars that I absolutely will not deal with no matter how good the deal may be if the seller tells me it can not be moved. Then it's "see ya' later!"

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well...I am getting them in groups of 5 saying I have been 'Valued since 2001"
Logged into my account and tried to turn them off....couldn't so I emailed support and asked them to turn them off. This morning I get 5 more so I log in to my account only to find it is "Suspended" and to send an email to [email protected].
I send to that email and it comes back
The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable..
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)\r'

Tried sending another one to support....we all know how responsive their suppot is...don't we...

UGH!!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well...I am getting them in groups of 5 saying I have been 'Valued since 2001"
Logged into my account and tried to turn them off....couldn't so I emailed support and asked them to turn them off. This morning I get 5 more so I log in to my account only to find it is "Suspended" and to send an email to [email protected].
I send to that email and it comes back
The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable..
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)\r'

Tried sending another one to support....we all know how responsive their suppot is...don't we...

UGH!!
Did you get one today too?

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes...5 this morning and 1 this afternoon...:upset:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom