Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WTF is wrong with Sedo ?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with Sedo lately???

5 days ago, After I ordered Featured Listing for a couple of my domains I noticed that they don't accept Credit Cards & PayPal from many countries anymore.

Then, today I received a wire transfer from Sedo ... my payment should be $116 after Sedo takes its commission. I received $93 only .. where's the $23 go? I used to receive the exact same amount Sedo send me minus $3 (my bank charge it) since I started selling on Sedo.

Last but not least. I just received a cancellation notice for a sale from last month because the buyer didn't pay. Guess what!! when I was checking my Sedo account 5 minutes later I noticed that all my domains are marked "not for sale" !!

I went to Sedo's thread on NP and I noticed that lots of sellers had their Sedo accounts closed in the last few months.

Sedo used to be my preferred Marketplace ... what's going on!

S

SedoCoUk

WTF is wrong with Sedo lately???

5 days ago, After I ordered Featured Listing for a couple of my domains I noticed that they don't accept Credit Cards & PayPal from many countries anymore.

Then, today I received a wire transfer from Sedo ... my payment should be $116 after Sedo takes its commission. I received $93 only .. where's the $23 go? I used to receive the exact same amount Sedo send me minus $3 (my bank charge it) since I started selling on Sedo.

Last but not least. I just received a cancellation notice for a sale from last month because the buyer didn't pay. Guess what!! when I was checking my Sedo account 5 minutes later I noticed that all my domains are marked "not for sale" !!

I went to Sedo's thread on NP and I noticed that lots of sellers had their Sedo accounts closed in the last few months.

Sedo used to be my preferred Marketplace ... what's going on!

Hello,

Please PM your username and I can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sedo sucks

S

SedoCoUk

Hello All,

To clarify, the availability of payment options (credit card, PayPal, and wire transfer) may depend on the past activity of a particular Sedo account. In addition to this, our credit card processing company, as well as PayPal, may not allow payments from countries which have an increased amount of high risk activity.

In the past, Sedo members have benefited from low wire transfer fees and we will continue to cover our fees for paying money via international wire transfers. However we will no longer cover “foreign fees” charged by some banks. For more information, please contact your bank.

If you do have further questions relating to your specific account feel free to send us a PM.

-Carolyn

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Is there a list of all fees somewhere on the Sedo.com web site?

S

SedoCoUk

Hello Acro,

The list of fees we do have is on our Price List.

In regards to any fees charged by your bank, you will need to check with them.

If you ever do receive a payment that seems incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible and we can look into it.

Thanks!

-Carolyn

Adapt Web

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo sucks.. this is something I am learning with a non-paying bidder and Sedo's lack of interest.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude what do you expect, they only charge a 10% comish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom