Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

[WTS] Dental Health Forum - Upfront 728x60 Spot above the Fold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DataSN.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a dental health forum that has been created over year ago and is now steadily receiving about 100 unique visits as well as about 5 - 10 new member registrations per day.

The plan is to acquire a license of vBulletin for this forum and I'm offering the following ad spot to do this.

Position & size: 728x60 spot, upfront above the fold, in the middle. That is, above all the forums but below the current time stamp row. So basically, the best ad spot for a 728x60 spot.
Site-wide on all pages: Yes
Duration: 1 year
Price: $200
Exclusive? Yes. Your banner will be the ONLY advertising we have for the entire year.
How it works: You will pay me $200 and after I have purchased vBulletin and got it installed on teethforum.com, I will put your HTML code as it is on the spot and keep it there for 1 whole year. 1 year from now, we are even.
Why should I bother? With the new vBulletin forum, teethforum.com is guaranteed to grow at a much faster pace than it is now, thus your ad exposure for the whole year. Absolutely a good deal for just $200, not to mention the exclusivity.

Anyone interested please contact me here or PM me for payment information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom