Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WWD in Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfacat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been with WWD for a few years now and have to say that I am quite impressed. However I am always interested in expanding or improving my business(es) and would like to get any comments on comparable services. Domains are interesting, but from my experience in the industry no one manages them better than WWD.

What I am really curious to learn about is the SSL market. I have been selling SSL certs through WWD since they started offering them back in January. I have been doing quite well as they are really cheap in comparison to what else is available out there.

Does anyone out there have any experience reselling any brand of SSL's? If so what was your exeperience?

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum, halfacat!

MyPCGuy

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have not - I have tried a number of other resellers that "claimed" to be good with the certs - but it was mostly garbage....I never even signed up when looking through the fine prints - so I would recommend when coming to those programs - look for limitations, or minimums, that was what I came across the most....
Good luck, and let me know as well what you find ....

halfacat said:
I have been with WWD for a few years now and have to say that I am quite impressed. However I am always interested in expanding or improving my business(es) and would like to get any comments on comparable services. Domains are interesting, but from my experience in the industry no one manages them better than WWD.

What I am really curious to learn about is the SSL market. I have been selling SSL certs through WWD since they started offering them back in January. I have been doing quite well as they are really cheap in comparison to what else is available out there.

Does anyone out there have any experience reselling any brand of SSL's? If so what was your exeperience?

halfacat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MyPCGuy said:
Unfortunately I have not - I have tried a number of other resellers that "claimed" to be good with the certs - but it was mostly garbage....I never even signed up when looking through the fine prints - so I would recommend when coming to those programs - look for limitations, or minimums, that was what I came across the most....
Good luck, and let me know as well what you find ....

thanks for the reply. i noticed the same thing with the other SSL reseller programs as well. nice thing with the WWD program is that they own the Certs that are being issued, so there is no middle man.

i have sold about ten already and havent had any problems getting the commission. i only know two of the purchasers but they had no problem getting them installed and working.

i am definitly giving the WWD SSL reseller program a thumbs up.

AbsolutelyFreeW

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but they can only be sold to us and canada residents :(

halfacat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AbsolutelyFreeW said:
but they can only be sold to us and canada residents :(

true, so i am limited to the largest economy in the world and one of the fastest adopters of the internet. <g>

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom