Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WWD Resller - Help Please -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaques

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am extremely interested in buying a WWD Reseller account. I was wondering if when we purchase account do we make a "NEW" domain for the account? Or do they give us the installation files? I need to know this ASAP

Str

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is no installation file. You get a turnkey site with your own url and you can point any domain to it.
WWDReseller ;)

Ricado

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if when we purchase account do we make a "NEW" domain for the account?
They will setup a turnkey web site for your. All you have to do is forwarding a prefered domain name to your reseller web site and then modify your store name, logo, link, pricing...

Jaques

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Does that mean we can point more then 1 domain at it?

BrandNIC

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jaques said:
Does that mean we can point more then 1 domain at it?

You can point as many as you'd like if you think it will bring more exposure, Good luck

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pointing a domain or domains to your WWD Reseller URL is one way to do it, but from a SEO viewpoint I think it is better to set up a proper website and integrate your WWD site via a frameset. You can then better utilise meta data for the search engines and add more content and other traditional pages (links etc.) for the same purpose.

Just my 2cents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom