Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

www.DNMeter.com Daily Drop Order With Drop Times In Your Inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expron

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to let DNF members know that the pricing on www.DNMeter.com has dropped down to only $29.99 per month.

For only $29 per month, you will receive a daily email with 3 days advanced lists the pending delete domains in drop order with an estimated time when the domain will become available. The times can not become predicted precisely, but it helps in securing the domain names you want.

While the drop order happens and using the dnmeter.com lists - you will have an upper hand on the other drop catchers who go after the same domains. The difference will be that they use all their powers and relentlessly try.

Using a service like www.dnmeter.com can help you succeed in not only catching prime domains of your pickings, but also to find additional treasures stored away in the long list sorted by drop order that various member seem to stumble upon.

If you have any questions - let me know. I'd be happy to help in anyway I can.

KBX

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How accurate are the times for the domain drop? e.g on dnmeter.com it says xxxx.com will drop at 01:00:01 pm, so will that domain drop at any time between the second 01:00:01 and 01:00:02?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom