Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers www.livesportstv.co.uk, $12k profit this year ($10k BIN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

netguru2525

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE: LIVE SOCCER STREAMING SITE
I've decided after much crying and deliberation to sell my pride and joy, my live streaming UK football site. I've designed this site from the ground up and it's a membership-based site that allows members to view live football streams from across the web. The site is legal as no streams whatsoever are housed on the site, and aren't even embedded. The backoffice I've created just includes a guide on how to watch football and links to sites that list which games are playing where. There's also disclaimers all over the site. All the traffic is organic from the engines and the site gets traffic from around 3000 keywords. I've recently found that by adding an optimised page to the site for a mid-competitive term the site ranks (now ranks for WATCH SOCCER LIVE and LIVE UEFA CUP as well as LIVE FOOTY and LIVE PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL)

The site is www.livesportstv.co.uk

The backoffice which I've designed includes a step-by-step guide on how to watch live football, a bunch of betting ebooks, a page which automatically updates with the latest news, one which updates with the latest scores, link to a forum (you can easily add your own forum here), a few of my other affiliates which convert well, and a soccer training guide. The site comes with the amember script installed and payments are received via paypal. The site is literally plug and play so as soon as its purchased I just need to transfer the site over to you and change the details in the amember admin and you're ready to go.

CONTENT:
I have loads of unique content written on the site to keep good rankings in google and at the moment the site is doing well for a lot of keys (Live Premiership football, Watch live football, live footy, watch live footy, watch live sports, live soccer streams etc.

TRAFFIC & INCOME

This site fluctuates with the football season , obviously coinciding with the start of the football season. So far this year the site turned in a profit of over $12,978 and that was only because the football season ends during summer. (Please note that look at the facts and figures I'm offering and note that I in no way guarantee the same income for years or months as, as everyone knows, anything can change in the world of the search engines)

I am selling as I want to go into the adult industry :) so whoever takes this really is getting a bargain.

Take a look around the site and the stats i've attached. If you're interested then hit me up on msn ([email protected]) asap as this is listed in 6 places. I want a quick sale

BIN IS $10K which is less than a year's profit so I think it's fair. Would prefer payment by paypal, we can trade ID, confirm addresses etc before trade so we're both sure there's no fraud involved.

2007 Revenue (£):
http://www.livesportstv.co.uk/2007.gif

2008 Revenue (£):
http://www.livesportstv.co.uk/2008.gif

October Analytics
http://www.livesportstv.co.uk/OCT.gif

November Analytics
http://www.livesportstv.co.uk/NOV.gif

Revenue went up this year when I realised how easy it was to rank for other keys as the site seems to have some authority. I added pages targetting LIVE UEFA CUP and WATCH SOCCER LIVE. Both are in top 5

tom

Last edited:

netguru2525

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only wanting £3.8k for this now, need quick sale

EUROPEAN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is that Sterling or Dollars you are looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom