Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Www.OnlineSeoaudit.Com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Sama

Level 1
Reaction score
Onlineseoaudit.com, a Premium domain. The domain keyword has Daily organic searches... I want to know the market worth if the domain

Domain summit 2024

bhartzer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since there are 3 words in that name, I wouldn't necessarily call it a "premium" domain. Usually a premium domain, in my definition, is a one-word domain or possibly 2 words, depending on the words though.

For this domain, for "online seo audit" there are 140 searches per month according to SEMrush. About $7 per click for the CPC pricing. If you wanted to buy the traffic and clicks, that would put it about $1,000 per month. There other variations of the keyword, though, such as "seo audit online", again with 140-150 searches per month.

The issue with "seo audit online" is not necessarily the number of searches, though. The issue I see is the potential use for the domain (and that's a BIG factor when it comes to value of a domain). You see, someone searching for "online seo audit" is going to be wanting for a FREE audit. There's no real way to make money from providing a free service. However, I know you can get the SEO leads and sell them for a profit. But, those leads are people wanting a free online SEO audit, so they're not probably going to be your typical $5,000/mo SEO client. It might be tough to get them to even pay for an SEO audit. They're looking for an 'online seo audit'.

So, as you can see, it's not just about how many searches per month and daily organic searches. The value is in the potential use of the domain, and how you could make money by putting an "online seo audit" on that domain. The same goes for any domain that could be used to sell a service or a product. If it's going to make money, a lot of money, then the domain can be more valuable.

So, given the potential use for this domain, the user intent of the keyword, and that it's a 3-word domain, I would put the value at about $2,000 on the retail market, $500 for wholesale price.

I really wish this was seoaudit.com, and not onlineseoaudit.com, as seoaudit.com would be more of a 'premium' domain if you were able to find the right buyer.

Sama

Level 1
Reaction score
Since there are 3 words in that name, I wouldn't necessarily call it a "premium" domain. Usually a premium domain, in my definition, is a one-word domain or possibly 2 words, depending on the words though.

For this domain, for "online seo audit" there are 140 searches per month according to SEMrush. About $7 per click for the CPC pricing. If you wanted to buy the traffic and clicks, that would put it about $1,000 per month. There other variations of the keyword, though, such as "seo audit online", again with 140-150 searches per month.

The issue with "seo audit online" is not necessarily the number of searches, though. The issue I see is the potential use for the domain (and that's a BIG factor when it comes to value of a domain). You see, someone searching for "online seo audit" is going to be wanting for a FREE audit. There's no real way to make money from providing a free service. However, I know you can get the SEO leads and sell them for a profit. But, those leads are people wanting a free online SEO audit, so they're not probably going to be your typical $5,000/mo SEO client. It might be tough to get them to even pay for an SEO audit. They're looking for an 'online seo audit'.

So, as you can see, it's not just about how many searches per month and daily organic searches. The value is in the potential use of the domain, and how you could make money by putting an "online seo audit" on that domain. The same goes for any domain that could be used to sell a service or a product. If it's going to make money, a lot of money, then the domain can be more valuable.

So, given the potential use for this domain, the user intent of the keyword, and that it's a 3-word domain, I would put the value at about $2,000 on the retail market, $500 for wholesale price.

I really wish this was seoaudit.com, and not onlineseoaudit.com, as seoaudit.com would be more of a 'premium' domain if you were able to find the right buyer.
Incredible analysis thanks

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators