Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

www.parkednames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes,
I am trying to test my domains there and ppc is greated but the customer support very bad when I sent email to them about my questions, they didn't responding at all.

BlackAlbatros

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes,
I am trying to test my domains there and ppc is greated but the customer support very bad when I sent email to them about my questions, they didn't responding at all.

Same here.No response.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems the same script that NameDrive is using to me...

mack10

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From Their FAQ:

Aggressive monetization! Tired of having your fantastic domain land on a page that requires 2 or even 3 clicks to generate revenue for you? At Parked Names, many of our templates put the surfer one click away from paying advertisers, plus we'll let you monetize domains that the "other guys" won't.

There are reasons why the "other guys" don't allow certain domains. I don't think they have good security against bad traffic here.

Arlo

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Thanks for posting about ParkedNames, mack, I'm not sure quite what you mean that we don't have good security, advertisers are all very happy with our traffic quality and we both automatically and by hand evaluate traffic performance on a daily basis. When we say that we'll let you monetize domains that the "other guys" won't we mean simply that we *do* allow domains that other providers might consider too "sensitive".

If anybody has sent support requests but has not been replied to then I would very much like to look into it as we reply to every support request we receive.

If you're using ParkedNames and you are a DNForum member and would like that extra attention helping to optimize your names with us, please don't hesitate to PM me or e-mail webmaster //a/t// parkednames.com.

richy10

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wanted to test them for about 2 weeks because of the 100% revenue.I am away from it...no response to emails , can't login to my account for weeks , i have over 200$ in my account.A crap for me ;)

mack10

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Thanks for posting about ParkedNames, mack, I'm not sure quite what you mean that we don't have good security, advertisers are all very happy with our traffic quality and we both automatically and by hand evaluate traffic performance on a daily basis. When we say that we'll let you monetize domains that the "other guys" won't we mean simply that we *do* allow domains that other providers might consider too "sensitive".

If anybody has sent support requests but has not been replied to then I would very much like to look into it as we reply to every support request we receive.

If you're using ParkedNames and you are a DNForum member and would like that extra attention helping to optimize your names with us, please don't hesitate to PM me or e-mail webmaster //a/t// parkednames.com.

I misunderstood, I Stand corrected.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Few questions:

a) 100% rev share for how many times exactly?

b) Which feed are you using: Yahoo, Google, secondary ppc se?

c) Do you offer XML feed.

d) Payment NET what?

e) Payment method: check, wire, PayPal.

Thanks

BlackAlbatros

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can't login to account.Emails not answered.

STAY AWAY !!!! :upset:

racin_rick

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I have the same problem, I cannot log in. And no, I haven't committed any fraud whatsoever. I have gone in and checked several of the sites by clicking on subject headers, but not once on the advertisers. I think I am allowed to do that to see if I am pleased with your work, after all, they are my domains. I did the exact same thing at GoDaddy and never had an ounce of trouble. I have sent numerous emails directly requesting why I cannot login, have changed the password numerous times after being referred to the default menu, and here I find on an industry board that I may have been banned? Why don't you just do the civil thing and answer your emails instead of burning your time putting out the fires here. If I am banned, so be it, I don't want to be, but I have had worse things happen. I have about 300 domains with you, and the last time I was allowed to look, which has been over two weeks, I was considering more. So help me out here a little.

RacinRick

cash2park.com

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They are closing their service from 4th May 07.

Here is the mail they sent to all publishers. So don't waste your time there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parked Names is closing our doors. We appreciate that you have used
our service, however recent events have made it impossible for us to
continue offering our ppc landers to domain owners.

Accordingly all accounts (including yours) at ParkedNames is being
terminated effective May 4th 2007 at 00:00:00 AM.

No funds will be earned or paid on traffic generated after May 3rd
2007 at 11:59PM EST.

All funds will be swept into your account at the scheduled times and
will remain payable until August 1 2007.

Please refer to: http://www.parkednames.com/terms.php

Thank you,
All of us at Parked Names
------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheapbuying

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This parking site was down & even the site is not resolving!

Any news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom