Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

www.superdoorwaypages.com & Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina Montessa

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
www.superdoorwaypages.com

Getting 25 to 50 hits perday, includes the software forsale, asking 225.00USD, is currently selling one per month at 29.99 with paypal.Will also consider trades for domain names
Please Pm If More Info Needed

PLEASE NO OFFERS OF SEX THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me your AIM, I would like some more info and then we can discuss possible sale.

Dealster

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF!

As byalik said "This tool is amazing". You are selling the website and the software for $225? That seems like a real steal.

I'm sorry but I am not too sharp when it comes to these software downloads so could you please tell me how you are able to sell the software for less than the owner does at: http://www.doorway-wizard.com/

If you have those type of reseller rights, please let us all know and I'm sure your website will be picked up very quickly. In fact you can consider me first in line.

Thanks,

Dealster

Sabrina Montessa

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i was just offered 350.00,but it hasnt been purchased yet so the first 225.00USD its gone gone gone. i never expected this type of response to this i just need extra christmas dollars, i suppose the first person to buy it gets it.
this is a old version of doorway wizard which has now been upgraded to a newer version of it but for more cost, when this first started, you obtained the rights to this for a small charge, and in fact the old version is better then the new version that you have to pay alot more for but the new version has an affilate program set up buy the people who designed it, i have continued to sell the old version at 29.99 which has in fact undercut the price on the new version, but that the owner of superdoorwaypages.com has the rights to, if the site is purchased you have the right to keep it and sell it at any price you want or for that fact give it away, or use the affilate program and sell the new version, it has amazed me the response i have gotten to this i just needed some extra money for christmas to buy my daughter some things. I suppose the first person to buy it gets it.
i am on ICQ#307780043 and AIM:sabrinamontessa
Most times
Thanks Again
Sabrina

Big Bobs Domains

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Sabrina Might I say you are a very attractive woman, im familuar with this product and would be very interested, myself i see you can been offered 350, can you pm me with more details and lets see if a can beat that by a few dollars.
Thanks

Sabrina Montessa

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
pm sent bigbob, and hey all thanks for downloading the doorway maker from me you all are sweet i guess from just selling it i sold 5 of them.
Website still forsale until first one buys it

Sabrina Montessa

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
stueynet said:
Lets date
NOT!!!
i am on ICQ#307780043 and AIM:sabrinamontessa
[size=+2]PENDING SALE thanks for all the sweet emails[/size]

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD -- move on everybody else. ;P (especially the pervs, trying to get a realtime chat going with Sabrina)

Sabrina Montessa

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
MerlinK thank you for the very prompt payment, a pleasure doing business with you. and i wish you and yours a Happy Holiday Season

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sabrina Montessa banned.

She/he had at least 5 accounts.

2 of them were used to pump up this thread, where you can see Big Bobs Domains mentioned beating $350. It is the same exact IP. Buymyhotdomains is also the same IP.

IDs used in other threads:

Big Bobs Domains
buymydomainnames
BUYMYHOTDOMAINS
CindiLou
Sabrina Montessa

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what a loser ;0(

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh my word. This IS a turn up for the books.

CindiLou and buymydomainnames were 2 of the strangest people I've communicated with here - I guess I now know why.

Thanks for rooting out the vermin, GD

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Giant for the info. Another one bites the dust.....

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I chat with her/him about 25 minutes and there are so many questions that she can't answer me. I did a search and found out that she has many names from many forums.

I finally refused to buy the site.

I also sent pm to some of the members here and warn them about the sale.

Don't get trap into these scams guys - you can't tell it's man/woman on the internet!

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a feeling this was coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom