Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Xbox360 Website Developer Wanted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To All Perspective Professional Website Developers:

I am looking to get 2 or more Xbox 360 themed Websites built ASAP in order to maximize the monetization of the increased traffic I am getting with my Xbox 360 domains - creating a source for generating ongoing revenue with a site I can build upon over time.

I am looking to have the 1st Site built as Video Game Sales ecommerce site - I have an Amazon affiliate account, and will be getting an Adsense account, which I expect to use within the site (other recommended affiliate/advertising services would be greatly appreciated). This site I am looking to get up and going as quick as I can, hopefully within the next 2 weeks.
Titled: NewXbox360Games.com ; New360Games.com

The 2nd Site I am looking to build is a Video Game Review forum site - to compliment the Game Sales site; bearing in mind the 2 sites should be looked at as 1 Project, with yourself maintaining continuity and consistency between the 2 Sites with a common look and feel and proper linkage and cross-promotion built in.
Titled: Xbox360GameReview.com

In short, I imagine Selling Games on one site and creating a Membership Based Game Review Forum on the other.

I am looking to start off with a decent site (ie: not too extravagant) whereby over time I will continue to add 'bells and whistles'. So, for know, some decent graphics and clean site which I can start generating some returns on - returns which I can use to keep building it better and better to the point where it's mostly self-contained as a continuous source of revenue for the future (as far as the Xbox 360 grows and remains popular, that is ;-)).

I would expect to see some examples of previous work which I can review to see if it's in line with what I have in my mind. I do not have examples of sites I could show you at the moment, but I will find some and add them here later. SEO experience and success a must. Maybe you have some successful Web Site Templates geared towards this?

Please feel free to respond below or PM me, whichever you are more comfortable with.

I am Willing to Pay Fair Price for your Services or would even be open to discussing greater compensation through longer-term payment based on the revenue generated - like a short-term partnership.

If everything goes well, this could turn into ongoing work, as I have several other Xbox 360 domains which I can foresee being developed and tied-into the above - not to mention the many other premium domains I have developmental wishes for.

Only Serious Enquires and Replies Please
- let's All have a Happy Holidays and Prosperous New Year!! :)

PS: Having/Knowing of an Appropriate Hosting Solution would be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom