Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Yahoo adds the 'dot'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got an email:

Exclusively for Yahoo! Mail Plus customers.

You're at the front of the line.

Now that we're releasing the dot, you can have your perfect email address. Want [email protected]? See yourself as [email protected]? They could be yours, and Mail Plus Customers are at the front of the queue.

The floodgates open November 30.

You'll only have the advantage over every Yahoo! user for a limited time. So you'll need to be quick. Grab the one you want before somebody else does.

You can still use your current Yahoo! address.

Send and receive email from either one using the same inbox. Simple, easy, and best of all, it won't cost you anything extra.

Incredibly I got [email protected] :-O

Anybody else got any?

Domain Days 2024

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have more yahoo emails and usernames than I have domains I think.. The last thing I need is another one of them. lol

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used Yahoo email for 6 years. If I would have had the mindset back then, I probably could have got a strong keyword address. I imagine an email address like [email protected] or [email protected] would be worth some money. Somewhere I seen MSN and Yahoo addresses sell for big bucks already. May have been Ebay...

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Big whoop Yahoo! :)

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I gotta have mine on 30th.
I didn't use yahoo because any name I'd like to use are registered, which is really frustrating.

But yahoo is really generous to Chinese users, they have 2G storage, pop3/smtp, extra photo and file storage, sms notification free at cn.mail.yahoo.com. Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom