Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Yahoo listed domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axioma

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've always wondered if Yahoo directory listed domains have any intrinsic value. I've noticed that you've got to pay $299.00 for your site to be reviewed (no inclusion guaranteed). Does the fact of being listed automatically add to a domain's value, beyond it's quality or niche? :huh: .

Thanks for your thoughts.

andyat11

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They use bots like google to view sites but they view popular sites that people are going to and get noticed that way also people pay to get notice but about having already and that it probably wont be worth more because there over millions on there. Thants my opinion

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
andyat11 said:
They use bots like google to view sites but they view popular sites that people are going to and get noticed that way also people pay to get notice but about having already and that it probably wont be worth more because there over millions on there. Thants my opinion
Sorry, but I'm not so sure you know what you're talking about here. Axioma's talking about yahoo DIRECTORY inclusion...

To answer the question, yes. I think it brings value to a domain. They do offer free listings, and they will list your site if it's good quality. Just be sure to do it right, and you're set :)

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, primarily it helps out quiet a bit with traffic...since yahoo gives priority to yahoo directory listed sites within search results.

andyat11's post made no sense whatsoever...not sure what he is talking about either.

yahoo manually reviews new sites... they do have certain criteria..and ones that are unique and with good content will get listed in their directory for free of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom