Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

yahoo listing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I found a website listed in yahoo that is a personal site- http://www.geocities.com/#####

The person agreed to let me have it. But geocities sites go by your e-mail address how do i do this? Does she have to give up her e-mail account?:confused: I see that you can change the listing in yahoo, the url, description and title. If I change the url to a different domain that i register will the yahoo listing link still work when someone clicks on it?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a note- It's free to Submit Personal sites to Yahoo, so you are not getting a $300 Commercial placement for free.

Personal sites are not listed in the Commercial section of Yahoo, so you will not get commercial traffic.

:-(

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
doberry what are you talking about? That has nothing to do with my question. Do you live on this site? Your always the first person to respond to my posts and you have yet to give me any good advice about anything. I think the light from the screen is burning into your brain, haha

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:cry:

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personal non-profit listing are free to submit. Couldn't you just throw up some quality informational content on your page for a few months, get listed, then update your site with the commercial content?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He doesn't like those kinds of answers (ones that make sense), lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom