Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

yay, $5.5 mil offered for domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

sponk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LoL, if anyone falls for this.... :rolleyes: :razz: :D :laugh:

PATRICK DUKER offered $37.000.000.00 for danoil.com!
Name: PATRICK DUKER
Email: [email protected]

First,l must solicit your confidence in this transaction,this is by virtue if its nature as being utterly\"CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET\".Though l know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried,but l am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction,as we have been reliably informed of your discreteness and ability in transactions of this nature.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you.I am MR Patrick Duker,a Director with the BARCLAYS BANK LTD ACCRA GHANA.I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence.

THE PROPOSITION
A foreigner,Late Engineer Adolf Spear,contractor with the Republic of GHANA,until his death in a ghastly air crash,he banked with us here at (BBL),and had a balance worth USD$5.5Million (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now expects a next-of-kin to claim as beneficiary.
Valuable efforts are being made by the (BBL)to get in touch with any of the Adolf s family or relatives but there has been no success till date.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of late Engr.Adolf Spear s next-of-kin (he had no wife nor children that is known to us).The management under the influence of our Chairman and member of the board of directors,retired Chief Joe Williams,that an arrangement has been made for the funds to be declared UNCLAIMABLE and subsequently be donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Amunition to further enhance the course of war in Africa and the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development,some of my trusted colleagues and l now seek your permission to have you stand as a next-of-kin to the late Engr.Adolf Spear so that the fund USD$5.5Million would be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary next-of-kin.

All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out.We have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries,and more so we are assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement.Your share stays while the rest would be for myself and my colleague for investment purposes in your country.

We have agreed that,the funds will be shared thus,after it has been transferred into your account.
(1) 25% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the fund.
(2)10% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course of the transfer.

(3)65% to us the originators of the transaction.
If this proposal is accepted by you.Do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you,then kindly get back to me immediately on this my private email address,furnishing me with your most confidential telephone,fax numbers and other vital particulars.I suggest you get back to me immediately you receive this mail stating your wish in this proposal.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Patrick Duker
E-MAIL:p[email protected]
P.O.BOX 23AH ACHOIMTA

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got the same type of thing...
I think I still have it somewhere.....it was from Nigeria :) lol

SCAM capital of the world

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
The Nigerian Scam has moved to Ghana. Guess the recent rise in Cocoa prices are not helping Ghana at all! :laugh:

-Bob

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've heard from people in China/Asia that many ISPs there have blocked all emails coming from domains/IPs registered in Nigeria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom