Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Yeaha got my verified seal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellingonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to jump a little around, because I finally got my verified seal showing up *running-jumping-wonderingwhy* ;)

At the end it's good at least to show support to DNF & hopefully get even more trust from people, made my first transaction just one hour ago at DNF and am ready to start off here.

PS: My sig will come soon & I'm sure some will like it :humble:

Domain Days 2024

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When did you pay for it? I payed for it over a month ago and I still don't have it. What is going on? I faxed info, I contacted support, nothing.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Provider,
for established members & legends such as yourself no benefits! :cheeky:
But for newish folks it looks good & they have to prove their name,address from bills etc.
It gives extra credibility & should help with sales.
Cheers, Pred

NB: Shytkicker, i have pmed you. Basically the only way to get anything done on here is to pm IMPACTADMIN at bottom of page. He sorts things.
Support is a complete waste of your time & in many cases IMO some mods are here to hinder, not help. Just an opinion. :banplease:

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi i also want to become verified but there is a problem i use my cousins creditcard to order thigs and dnf wants the billing info and address info to be the same is there any other way to become verified

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi i also want to become verified but there is a problem i use my cousins creditcard to order thigs and dnf wants the billing info and address info to be the same is there any other way to become verified

That sounds a bit complicated but if you're still a minor (no offence if you're not) you might consider to PM impactadmin to work a way out. Good luck

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it's a matter of trust, even people that are well known here. Some one may be new, and want to buy a domain from you and it helps.

Also it shows, that you want to put some roots here. Not really just a hit and run type, so it does help people trust you at different levels I think.

scottle

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've faxed my information in a couple of times & get no response.

Kimo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I should get verified :)

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how do I become verified and how much does it cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom