Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Year's Biggest Sale To Date Soars to Top of DN Journal's New Weekly Sales Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. It was a good week for the aftermarket with a 7-figure blockbuster that now ranks as 2010's biggest sale, plus a trio of solid 6-figure sales led by a $370,000 geodomain deal. You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2010/20100414.htm

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Great review as usual Ron. The domain industry is alive and kicking.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It appears as if C4S.com (NSFW) is the 2nd highest recorded LNL to be sold for $25,350-- just following the more recognizable g2g.com at $35,450. (Not counting the fraudulent sale of p2p.com at over 100K).

Nice sales all around.

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I personally knew and know the earlier owners of p2p.com. The sale was for real.

They used this name and their business name for their business website. Later (being later and late for me) I found they sold the name for the amount we all know now.

Dnjournal.com is and has always been very careful on reporting accurate and public disclosures.

broe-foe

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, my post was deleted/removed. This site is not very tolerant of differing opinions, especially when the topic is auction shill-bidding/fraud. That's probably because Adam Dicker (owner of this site) was one of the offenders.

Anyway, the dick suckfest between DnJournal and DnForum continues.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I personally knew and know the earlier owners of p2p.com. The sale was for real.

They used this name and their business name for their business website. Later (being later and late for me) I found they sold the name for the amount we all know now.

Dnjournal.com is and has always been very careful on reporting accurate and public disclosures.

Not sure what you are talking about. When the previous post mentioned p2p it refered to its sale after theft. The name was tolen and the real owner did NOT sale it, rather the theif did and yes for around $100k.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, my post was deleted/removed. This site is not very tolerant of differing opinions, especially when the topic is auction shill-bidding/fraud. That's probably because Adam Dicker (owner of this site) was one of the offenders.

Anyway, the dick suckfest between DnJournal and DnForum continues.

This thread is about sales report. Please stop posting unrelated topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom