Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

YIPPIE Pool changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

adutopia.com

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Part of an email i got from pool.. I hated the auction system and I am really glad they went to this mode..

Pool.com is pleased to announce that after reviewing all our customer feedback, we will be changing our Deleting Domains Auction System. All domains acquired through our Acquisition Engine after April 13, 2005 and backordered by more than one user will be entered in a Standard 3-day Proxy Auction System. Buyers can enter their proxy bid amount on each domain. All bids will be automatically increased by the minimum bid increments until the winning bid is determined.

After thoroughly reviewing our customers' feedback, we were able to make this decision to better satisfy your needs. This change addresses many issues you brought to our attention including better utilizing your time.

Pool.com would like to thank all of you for taking the time to fill out our Customer Survey and for all other feedback you have given us. This allows us to serve you better.

Please find below a summary of the changes to our auction system, which comes into effect for domains acquired after April 13, 2005.

Summary of Changes:

Single backordered domains:
These domains will be billed the standard US $60 fee on the day they are acquired.
Multiple backordered domains:
Domains will be entered in a Standard 3-day Proxy Auction. Only customers who backordered the domain prior to its acquisition by Pool.com will be allowed to participate.
All auctions begin with a bid of US $60 made on behalf of the first customer that backordered the domain.
Your bids are no longer sealed—All bids are proxy bids.
The period set for an auction lasts between 60–72 hours depending on the TLD and bidding activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom