Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs You can Easily bank $40k a month with Financial Offers: Correct or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel32

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"If you want to truly bank it with CJ (= Commision Junction). Financial merchants are your best bet. They are easy to make money with, because they pay per free information lead, and don't require users to sign up and pay for anything. Depending on your volume, most start out paying you an avg of $30 per lead. I was able to score over $40 per lead with a few of them.

TIP: If you make a site dedicated to the mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation niches, you can EASILY bank $40k a month without breaking a sweat."

Someone mentioned above on different forum!

1. Just wondering if those figures can be easily made with mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers & therefore above mentioned is correct or NOT??

Regarding my opinion "mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers" are HARD TO GET TRAFFIC, because those are very targeted audience, highly competitive (read: difficult to get high ranking within search engines!!) & Pay-per-click (PPC) is very high (your advertisement budget will be high)!!

2. What is your personal opinion here?

Let me know...

Many thanks!

Domain Days 2024

kritter

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with you that "mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers" are highly competitive. Tht is a very, very crowded market.

My question to you is where can I find more info on CJ?

Thanks.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CJ is a pretty horrible affiliate program, they don't track referrals properly.

If you make a site dedicated to the mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation niches, you can EASILY bank $40k a month without breaking a sweat."

This forum contains many liers, using CJ would be very lucky to make $40 per month

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Their is no such thing as easy money. There is great money in hard work.

Ankit

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a bad experience in the late 90's or maybe it was early in 2000/2001 where I basically was ready to receive my first check for around $300 and then they happened to ban my account and my email address. I could not contact them about it at all and emailing from other addresses didn't help either. Their acts were a bit shady in my opinion.

Does anyone have recent experience with them?

paulc

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Michel32 said:
"If you want to truly bank it with CJ (= Commision Junction). Financial merchants are your best bet. They are easy to make money with, because they pay per free information lead, and don't require users to sign up and pay for anything. Depending on your volume, most start out paying you an avg of $30 per lead. I was able to score over $40 per lead with a few of them.

TIP: If you make a site dedicated to the mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation niches, you can EASILY bank $40k a month without breaking a sweat."

Someone mentioned above on different forum!

1. Just wondering if those figures can be easily made with mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers & therefore above mentioned is correct or NOT??

Regarding my opinion "mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers" are HARD TO GET TRAFFIC, because those are very targeted audience, highly competitive (read: difficult to get high ranking within search engines!!) & Pay-per-click (PPC) is very high (your advertisement budget will be high)!!

2. What is your personal opinion here?

Let me know...

Many thanks!

Have you yourself had any experience with this?

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another get rich quick idea. If you want to make $40k a month, you must work hard to get their or have the right domains with the right traffic. If you have lots of mortgage related type in traffic you can make a decent income.

eCommando

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have a high traffic site with targeted traffic, you can do well with CJ. Haven't had any problems with them.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I blogged about the original forum thread this AM. He showed a screenshot of CJ income of 81K PLUS for less than 2 months. It's real - I know him.

I know LOTS of affiliates on CJ that make over 20K a month.
Is it easy - NO. Can it be done - YES. I agree that there is money to be made in the financial space - but also agree it's not easy cuz its so competitive.

Here is a link to the original 10 page thread (mentioned in the 1st post) where Jon the affiliate talks very openly about how he does it. He has TONS of domains and works very hard, but its all true.

http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2006/02/08/cj-high-commission/

Many of the affiliate programs we manage cut checks for over 10K a month and some of them are on CJ. It takes lots of work and TONS of traffic to make that kind of money.

Limit$

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So then should we try linkshare.com?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
5starAffiliates said:
.....screenshot of CJ income of 81K PLUS for less than 2 months. It's real - I know him. I know LOTS of affiliates on CJ that make over 20K a month. Is it easy - NO. Can it be done - YES.

Can it be done? Not really! It's extremely rare if not impossible UNLESS you have an incredibly high 10 Million or more uniques. This is what he said about it: "....the entire network generally averages XX Million uniques a month." WOW!

Most anyone could earn at least $40K month with that kind of heavy traffic. The secret is in the TRAFFIC, having very little to do with how good the affiliate program is or even how nice the website may be.

IMO, with that kind of traffic he could likely make even more with YPN, Adsense, Clickbank or selling his own products.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why is CJ so frowned on? I know they used to be very shady, (similar to paypal's shadiness), but I thought they cleaned up their act pretty well...

GT- care to elaborate on the issues with them.. I am really curious..

MrGoodhost

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use CJ as my main affiliate marketing program for my merchants. I use them about 90% of the time compared to my other programs of Linkshare, ShareASale and Kolimbo.

I do fairly well, but I'm not able to quit my day job yet.

However, I think their customer service is below par and slow to respond when compared to the other programs. They are pretty straight forward. Only experience I had was with customer service by email and they weren't too friendly by email, of course, they probably deal with thousands of people emailing them everyday.

But I like their interface better, I'm really not concerned with referrals, so I haven't had experience with referrals.

Payments have been on time. Heard that they raised there fees at the beginning of 2006 - a few of my merchants left for other programs because of it.

Anybody know how to become an affiliate of Performics.com - I apply but never hear back. I've applied 3 times.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MrGoodhost said:
I use CJ as my main affiliate marketing program for my merchants. I use them about 90% of the time compared to my other programs of Linkshare, ShareASale and Kolimbo.

I do fairly well, but I'm not able to quit my day job yet.

However, I think their customer service is below par and slow to respond when compared to the other programs. They are pretty straight forward. Only experience I had was with customer service by email and they weren't too friendly by email, of course, they probably deal with thousands of people emailing them everyday.

But I like their interface better, I'm really not concerned with referrals, so I haven't had experience with referrals.

Payments have been on time. Heard that they raised there fees at the beginning of 2006 - a few of my merchants left for other programs because of it.

Anybody know how to become an affiliate of Performics.com - I apply but never hear back. I've applied 3 times.

I use preformics, they dont have many offers at all, maybe 100 -

and you also have to apply to every merchant seperatly like cj.com , but half the merchants dont appove you they just decline you,

I wouldnt recommend them at all, waste of time imo

I use fastclick, hydra, google, and cj

Those are the top 4 - I would say - and I have tried about 100

Hope this helps

madcamel

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
trader said:
IMO, with that kind of traffic he could likely make even more with YPN, Adsense, Clickbank or selling his own products.

I agree.
Even if he has a minimum of 10 million visitors per month. $40K is only 4 RPM.
He can make much more with PPC

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The secret is in the TRAFFIC

I agree traffic is a HUGE part of the puzzle.

However no amount of traffic will get you money back from affiliate programs that don't convert well or track right, so finding GREAT programs is also an important part of the puzzle.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that there are more than a very small handful or people taking the 1,000+ mortgage applications MONTHLY that would support a $40,000 income from them.

Most mortgage companies, even the very large ones, struggle to reach 1,000 applications monthly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom