Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

You must a domianer if.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You must be a Domianer if.....

1. You wake up everyday and check your PM's before your Voicemail
2. Your pets have their own domain names
3. You tell everyone about domains and they simply stare at you with no understanding of what you are talking about and why you are so excited
4. You never sleep, you sleep once a day but only after you bought the last big domain for the day
5. You registar you child's first word as a domain name
6. You check the ovt of every word people speak to you, hey "cracker', wow "cracker" would make a great domain name
7. You tell your mom, wife, and kids to PM you later
8. You would rather find the next best domain than watch a movie or tv
9. You want to sell all your possessions to obtain that one exlusive single word short .com domain name
10. You ponder life's miracles, to typo or not to typo, to squat or not to squat
11. You develop more domains than relationships, you park more domains than cars
12. You count PPC not sheep while you sleep
13. You hunt for bargains on forums, hoping someone is really stupid and sells my.com for $50
14. Your best friend's name is Pay, last name Pal
15. Your second best freind is someone you never met in person but you know his/her screen name and what domains they own
16. You have a messy excel sheet tracking all your domains with 634 different registrars, 46 password, and 92 usernames
17. You want to develop domains but you never have the time, so to solve this problem you buy more domains names and have less time
18. You buy your favorite girl/guy a domain name for valetines day, losing their love forever but you figure that domains still love you so who needs em
19. You check the whois of every website you visit, even one's you can never buy

And last but not least you must be a Domainer if:

20: you lose track of dates and base your life on the expiration dates of your domains, isn't it 2007 anyway?

This was done by me, something fun for the geek in all of us. I'm sure we can all add to this list, post it where ever you want. Cheers,
Acro

Domain Days 2024

none

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is hilarious... and all too true.

Great post!!

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
16. You have a messy excel sheet tracking all your domains with 634 different registrars, 46 password, and 92 usernames

17. You want to develop domains but you never have the time, so to solve this problem you buy more domains names and have less time

Great List. Thanks for the laugh. Mind if I post this on one of my sites?

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, please post it anywhere. It makes me crack up and I wrote it or perhaps I'm laughing just from a lack of oxygen or sleep deprivation. LOL. Cheers,

Acro

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
3. You tell everyone about domains and they simply stare at you with no understanding of what you are talking about and why you are so excited
Or when you realise afterwards they dont give a flying.....

LOL, yes but very nice list i enjoyed it.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You must be a domainer if...

You buy a domain at sedo and see that someone bid 2k higher on afternic after the seller accepted your offer.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if your on the computer :
during the super bowl
new years eve
your aniversary
your kids birthdays
your birthday
during the world series
during lunch
during family outings
during opening day of fishing season
while all your friends are playing golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom