Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

your $8.95 enom site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm building a site, and in it I need to offer $8.95 enom accounts. I am building my own, but it might be a couple of months before I get to it. If you have one I will be glad to offer your site until I get my site up. I normally get say 8 people a month to sign up at enom, and currently just send them to enom, need to offer them free $8.95 accounts. If you have free $8.95 auto sign enom account I will send them to your site until my site is finished. thanks.

Domain Days 2024

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You can send them to www.talkhost.com to sign up for a $8.95 reseller or you can sign up there yourself and then create your own resellers under your own $8.95 account... You will not make any profit yet but at least they will be directly under you for when you become your own ETP...

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well Thanks but I'll send them to my account when i finish my site. I don't need an $8.95 but thanks. I will send them to your site until then though. I had that same site, but stopped working so going with an enom script, if I ever take time to get working and redesigned.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why, I wasn't advertising my site, but looking for a site I could use for one of my sites.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom