Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Your experience with Escrow services

Status
Not open for further replies.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am buying a name which is very valuable for me. Which escrow should I use ? Please share your experiences here with some of the escrow services you or your friends have used. Thanks. :)

Tombot

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Escrow.com, nothing more needs to be said.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tombot for your input.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I have had no probems with Escrow.com. I have used them as both a seller and a buyer. A+ the whole way. Good customer service too.

-Bob

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like escrow.com too, but they have now a new rule, if buyer and seller are from different countrys has the buyer pay money with wire transfer or check, he/she can not pay with credit card. That really sucks, I have also used escrow.com as both a seller and a buyer and I am very happy. I hope they will change this rule aslo.

Tombot

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuff
I like escrow.com too, but they have now a new rule, if buyer and seller are from different countrys has the buyer pay money with wire transfer or check, he/she can not pay with credit card. That really sucks, I have also used escrow.com as both a seller and a buyer and I am very happy. I hope they will change this rule aslo.

Also you can't pay with a credit card if it is over $5000 either. I don't like that, but you can't have everything I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom