Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Your wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, being a car nut, i cant help myself... what is everyone driving here?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2002 Lexus LS430 with all the bells and whistles. It even wipes my ass. :laugh:

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 350z. Now I have a use for my 3FiftyZ.com lol

Cheers

Gail

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1993 Plymouth Voyager - given to me by a friend ~1999, had the engine re-built in 2001 at ~125,000 miles. woo-hoo, not...

It was supposed to be my dog-show van, but my son totalled my Explorer...oh well, who needs a status vehicle, I hardly ever leave the computer anyway...except to go to dog-shows...woof!

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My bike untill I am 18 =)

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1995 land rover defender 90 LR Blue..

used to have a mitushbusi colt (ahhhh love little moto)
before the dogs and family...arrived

http://mymitsu.com/ (the names for sale if you want to offer!!)

bed now to dream.... oil and grease in my shed..

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mini van in the winter, 1981 Camaro muscle car in nice weather.

CoachRock

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
91 Lexus LS400 - 250,000 + miles (Great Car)

I wanted to mention to Gregr that I would buy his LS430 when he is ready to sell, but I'm a little concerned about buying a used car that has wiped someone elses @ss ! ! ! ;)

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoachRock
91 Lexus LS400 - 250,000 + miles (Great Car)

I wanted to mention to Gregr that I would buy his LS430 when he is ready to sell, but I'm a little concerned about buying a used car that has wiped someone elses @ss ! ! ! ;)

It was a dealer added option. I'm sure the dealer can de-install. :)

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hehe, that reminds me of this joke:

A mercedes dealer sells a top of the line AMG model to this guy only to see the guy return 2 days later to buy another one. The dealer is no doubt happy to see the guy and pats himself on the back for being such a good salesman. 2 days after the guy drives off with his second mercedes, he is walking into the dealership again. Same car, same color, same trim level. The dealer takes his wife out to celebrate his good fortune. 2 days later same thing. This goes on for 2 more weeks. Next time the dealer finishes up the paperwork and brings himself to ask the customer what ifluenced his buying decision for yet another time. The customer looks at the dealer, takes out a pack of Merlboros and goes "The damned ashtray is full again!"

Anyway, 50 DNF to the guy to correctly guess the make and model of my car. Please dont create additional posts, just include your guess with the description of your ride.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a super sweet (tweaked) SUPERCHARGED MR2 before my accident.

Now I have a Honda Civic - that has been modified to let me drive with only my hands - but I don't drive often.

I have a motorized wheelchair - but it doesn't go very fast. I prefer racing games on my PC & XBOX. :)

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
1992 Toyota 4Runner.

111100 miles.

-Bob

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
I had a super sweet (tweaked) SUPERCHARGED MR2 before my accident.

Now I have a Honda Civic - that has been modified to let me drive with only my hands - but I don't drive often.

I have a motorized wheelchair - but it doesn't go very fast. I prefer racing games on my PC & XBOX. :)

How about that Sega GT? Very nice graphics on those cars, eh? I have both the PS2 (which i bought just to buy GT3 and never bought another game for it since) and the X-Box, which i bought for Rally Sport Challange and bought Project Gotham and Sega GT for since that. I am a complete car nut as i subscribe to 7 auto magazines and cant wait for the next issue to arrive to my house so i buy it off the news stand if i see it (so then i have 1 copy in my bathroom and 1 in the livingroom hehe). As for mods i am a strict DTM fan. Clean crisp stealthy design works for me. Cant stand stickers and yellow accents. Give me a solid german coupe or sedan and i'll be a happy man. (Italian automakers do impress me though). I'd rather have it under the hood where it counts (planning on adding a chip and a new BOV in a few months by the way).

The MR2 is a very nice car. Tossable. Mid-Engine layout, low weight, good suspension geometry. Great foundation for a real performer.

C

Crazyac3

I myself ride the bus, go Greyhound go!

Soon though, I'll have a 66' Mustang :D

thinkaholic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mustangfront.jpg

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1999 4x4 Blazer
1985 Fiero/Fastback conversion, soon to be a convertible :) anyone seen the saw around?

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom