Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs YPN - Rss feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impactadmin

Hey,

Does anyone know how to earn reveue with Yahoos new Rss feeds offered in their publisher network.

Seems a litte confusing. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Huseyin,

Domain Days 2024

abstracthosting

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you have to be able to manipulate your Feed template, thats why they have instructions for wordpress/moveabletype because it supports this... so if you are running a custom feed that you can modify, you just add the code. It displays as an ad at the end of your feed.

I

impactadmin

abstracthosting said:
you have to be able to manipulate your Feed template, thats why they have instructions for wordpress/moveabletype because it supports this... so if you are running a custom feed that you can modify, you just add the code. It displays as an ad at the end of your feed.
Hi,

Thank you for the response.
Do you know of any examples I can view that are using the YPN rss feed?
But it seems like I have to setup a blog page, is this correct? I have added my RSS feed to it as well as the ad code. I have gone as far as entering in my RSS feed link with the yahoo code to the page however I have not been able to view the yahoo ad on my page.

Thank you
Huseyin,

I

impactadmin

abstracthosting said:
I have my blog I was playing with and I went ahead and threw the code in real quick to show you..

Here is the rss 2.0 link http://www.doneverhart.com/wp-rss2.php

load it up in your favorite reader and check it out.
Hi,

Great! thank you for the example.
I have loaded it in a free rss reader and I can clearly see the Yahoo RSS ad at the bottom.

So it seems that the ads can only be displayed when loaded in an RSS reader?

Thank you

abstracthosting

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, it doesnt appear IN the feed, just the full feed.. so it has to be loaded in a reader OR into an rss pull that is grabbing all the extra info

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom