Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

question How to catch a domain expired at enom

This is a general or domain name related question.

MonetizeInfo

Monetize.Info Owner
Reaction score
Hello,

Need some help folks...

I come across a domain name of a competitor that expired a few days ago. It's registered at enomdomains.com
Does enom run any auction-like Godaddy or Dynadot with the expired domain names? I would like to increase my chance of getting this domain.
If not...what's your best path I should take to get this domain name?

Thank you for your help.

enomdomains.png

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

enom expiring names are mostly caught by namejet.

imo...

Domain Summit 2024

MonetizeInfo

Monetize.Info Owner
Reaction score
With NameJet and DropCatch, does the domain I enter to catch goes in a public auction? I won't want to raise any interest in it if it is not possible otherwise

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

any name that's backordered, is subject to an auction.
simply because of the likelihood of others "eyeing" the same name

however, there are occasions where a name can slip thru the cracks and you win with no competition.

enom started clubdrop ( a reverse auction platform) years ago, which is the predecessor to namejet.

imo...

Domainnature

Level 5
Reaction score
With NameJet and DropCatch, does the domain I enter to catch goes in a public auction? I won't want to raise any interest in it if it is not possible otherwise
You will have to try, no act no joy, I lost many domains to DropCatch due to SAV poor catch, but they are also catching for me if no one at DropCatch is interested in them, I have read others say that their tool does some miliseconds chks, but I can't say anything about it.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Use all of them to backorder and by 3:00pm check to see if the domain has dropped but not yet caught. I've hand-registered domains this way that no dropcatcher gives a sh*t about :)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Use all of them to backorder and by 3:00pm check to see if the domain has dropped but not yet caught. I've hand-registered domains this way that no dropcatcher gives a sh*t about :)
To save money, I specifically keep a "sh*t list" in Notepad for the following morning here. My list contains names that I wouldn't necessarily want to spend $11 on to backorder with discounts at DropCatch ($1 more than the least amount to ensure I do get it) and would rather save $1.50ish by hand registering them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But, I'm still able to lay brick by brick in my portfolio saving money along the way as I set my alarm to copy, paste, and register away. :)

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You will have to try, no act no joy, I lost many domains to DropCatch due to SAV poor catch, but they are also catching for me if no one at DropCatch is interested in them, I have read others say that their tool does some miliseconds chks, but I can't say anything about it.

Sav.com is not competitive with DropCatch Discount Club backorders.

Still use Sav for cheap hand registration and backorders though.

Domainnature

Level 5
Reaction score
Sav.com is not competitive with DropCatch Discount Club backorders.

Still use Sav for cheap hand registration and backorders though.
Here is news to me, I did a test have backorder on SAV and Epik the same domain and SAV was the lucky side to get it, I like Epik but hope it will improve with time the backorder tool. I expected Epik to catch it but anyway I got the domain.
Seems no one at dropcatch backordered it, sometimes I curse the domains so everybody stays away and make forgetful from them and it works.
The domain I got I was looking to it from the beggining of my domaining journey 2 years ago and I finally got it, very happy still looking for others to drop.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is news to me, I did a test have backorder on SAV and Epik the same domain and SAV was the lucky side to get it, I like Epik but hope it will improve with time the backorder tool. I expected Epik to catch it but anyway I got the domain.
Seems no one at dropcatch backordered it, sometimes I curse the domains so everybody stays away and make forgetful from them and it works.
The domain I got I was looking to it from the beggining of my domaining journey 2 years ago and I finally got it, very happy still looking for others to drop.

I'm not talking about Sav.com and Epik.com backorders.

DropCatch Discount Club backorders typically beat anything else at the lower - mid tier range. DropCatch/HugeDomains have the experience, software, and registrar connection capacity to beat most other dropcatcatchers.

Reberry brothers know how to dropcatch the best.

If you are going after competitive expired domains, I recommend DropCatch at the full $59 and NameJet/SnapNames.

Sav.com has caught some pretty decent brandable gems for me though. So kudos to Sav backorders.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom