Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is there anyway to tell if a domain has a pool bid on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One that hasn't quite dropped I mean. I'm certain the answer is no, but I thought i'd ask wishfully anyway. :)

Domain Summit 2024

Peace

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The answer is Yes and No lol ...ok if you think the domain is good enough to make their hotlist (the one they display on their site), and don't see it on the list..then it may have bid on it....because once someone put a bid, POOL would remove it from the hotlist. That's the only way I think you would know if it has a bid on it or not.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by marketscript
The answer is Yes and No lol ...ok if you think the domain is good enough to make their hotlist (the one they display on their site), and don't see it on the list..then it may have bid on it....because once someone put a bid, POOL would remove it from the hotlist. That's the only way I think you would know if it has a bid on it or not.

And that would be one or sometimes 2 days in advance. Well better than nothing I guess. Thanks

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think he is referring to the Daily Hotlist (which is updated and shows only for that day) which is different than the complete list for each day.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Speaking of their hotlist, have they discontinued sending keyword lists?

I remember people having trouble with them- as in getting domains backordered that they never actually entered, but I don;t know if that's been fixed or what.

WebCat

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators