Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

[official thread] HostMaria domain livestreams

Helmuts

DNForum.com
Reaction score
I will try my best to keep this thread updated with links to all our domain name livestreams.

The next livestream starts 10AM UK time

The Experts: Sam Charles AKA the Wizzard and Ryan Ewen from DigitalCandy.uk who is also one of the owners of DNForum.com

YouTube link:

Livestream allows you to ask your questions to the guests > try it :)

Best wishes,
Helmuts

Domain Summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys and ladies,

We are going live 7PM tonight UK time:

Tonight on the Domain Name Talk: Announcement on the sale of the DNForum, how Ryan discovered domain investing, buying LL.com domains, recent sales and more..

Guests: Ryan De Corsie Ewen and Sam Charles (if he makes it)

Do you wish your portfolio to be reviewed? Please send me DM and maybe we will review yours tonight! :)

Helmuts

DNForum.com
Reaction score
We have just been covered at DN Journal: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2023/dailyposts/0427.htm

Awesome!

tumblr_mn4438H0NQ1qzx2b5o1_500.gif

DNF needs more coverage!!

Helmuts

DNForum.com
Reaction score
Going live tonight 8PM London time (in 1hr 45minutes).

Prepare your selfie sticks ;)

We might also have an OG domainer from the USA (I am still waiting for the confirmation).

---

As before: if you wish the guys to have a look on your portfolio > please dm it to me. There is no charge for reviewing domain portfolios (as always).

Helmuts

DNForum.com
Reaction score
few of you have mentioned to me that you are curious about how @Ryan Ewen and his family members do outbound sales for their domain names. Especially, as this does work really well for the DIgital Candy UK and Dot UK Group.

For a change, we will try to have a structured livestream on this topic from the viewpoint of Ryan.

Time: Thursday, July 06th, 8PM UK time.

Helmuts

p.s. please don't miss your chance and grab your free or business tickets for the London Domain Summit. In-person business conventions are the proven best strategy for building deeper, more meaningful, and effective business relationships.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
Reaction score
few of you have mentioned to me that you are curious about how @Ryan Ewen and his family members do outbound sales for their domain names. Especially, as this does work really well for the DIgital Candy UK and Dot UK Group.

For a change, we will try to have a structured livestream on this topic from the viewpoint of Ryan.

Time: Thursday, July 06th, 8PM UK time.

Helmuts

p.s. please don't miss your chance and grab your free or business tickets for the London Domain Summit. In-person business conventions are the proven best strategy for building deeper, more meaningful, and effective business relationships.

See you in 6 hours! Youtube link:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
Reaction score
Here we go :) A livestream tonight > 4PM EST / 9PM UK times

Guest: the one and only: Mark Ghoriafi AKA ⭐️ Mr Premium ⭐

What do You want to ask Mr Premium? .. you can start asking your questions right now!

Warning: this might be a long one :)

.. @ Mark, do you have an account at DNForum?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom