Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bulk transfer/renewal problems at Dotster

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We're unable to submit a transfer/renewal request of more than 30/40 domains per time at Dotster.com and often we must try at least 5/6 times before being successful because, before we complete the necessary steps, we get on a blank page and we must begin again ... and often we continue to get that damn "blank page" indipendently by the number of times we attempt to resubmit the request.

We tried with IE, Mozilla and Opera and we experienced always the same problem: is anyone experiencing a similar problem at Dotster ? We should renew all our domain portfolio before October but we're unable to do this. We reported the problem to their support team few days ago, with no result so far ...

If we're the only customers with this problem, probably it might be due to our connection so we could change it but we should be sure before looking for a new provider.

Domain Summit 2024

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I find dotster expensive for renewals..I "push" to my mydomain.com account to renew then push back to dotster...no answer to you problem but maybe try 25 domains at a time ??

jim

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can try with 25 names per time, I'll spend the whole day to complete our renewals in this case but surely better then paying more in October, I'll try :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom