Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

appraise 6gy.com - what would this go for?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello, I have a ton of NLL.com.

Can anyone please give me an idea as to what a name like 6gy.com might sell for these days?

These ones are tricky for me to put a value on because to me, 6gy means nothing, but to a company called 6 Get Youth (made up company) this short domain can really be beneficial .

My view on these names may be way off, so if anyone be willing to share what this name may generate, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Register for the auction

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
hi, tough one..

namebio suggests that there is a good chance:
View attachment 8277

.. have you used namebio.com before?

.. I personally wouldn't risk investing in these

best!
H
I’ve used it here and there. I’m Usually good at putting an accurate value to a name, until it comes to names such as this one. When I do I forget all about taking a look at Namebio. It’s a great resource when I remember. 😄

I agree with you in regards to investing in variations of NLL.com’s. I personally wouldn’t, however I inherited quite a few from my dads portfolio when he passed. In my opinion, the registration fees are just burning a hole in my pocket, but for some reason, I just can’t bring myself to letting any of his names drop from the registry.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with that reference- I know you must be a busy guy. 😉

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
no worries, just list them at all marketplaces.. maybe $200-500 each?

and, you are most welcome to listen them one by one, or all in 1 post at the relevant category (domains for sale).

All the best! H

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am thinking 6guy or 6gay as two possible breakouts of the abbreviation 6gy - just a thought and wishing you success

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom