Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

news Domain Wire podcast mentions DNForum, Domain Summit and DNForum's comeback

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi all,

It was great being interviewed by Andrew Allemann of Domain Wire. What does it give us > we can start telling the world that DNForum is business-friendly (compared to NamePros), we have around 200 daily active registered users (yesterday we had a spike of 400 visitors) browsing DNF on daily basis, and, we are a friendly and safe place to be.

In a family with Acorn Domains and Domain Summit, the King = DNForum >> is coming back.

Domain Wire podcast episode #474: https://domainnamewire.com/2024/02/26/domain-forums-and-conferences-dnw-podcast-474/

Thank you Andrew for sharing our vision for even better DN industry, H

Domain Summit 2024

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, your hard work is starting to pay off. There was a recent article about the declining traffic at nampoos and I honestly think the worlds domaining forums are partly responsible for that. Friendly and open is the way to go and dnforum leads the way!!

I am always excited to see some of the innovative changes each time I visit.

Congratulations to Helmuts and team for bringing DNForum back on the right track

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Congratulations, your hard work is starting to pay off. There was a recent article about the declining traffic at nampoos and I honestly think the worlds domaining forums are partly responsible for that. Friendly and open is the way to go and dnforum leads the way!!

I am always excited to see some of the innovative changes each time I visit.

Congratulations to Helmuts and team for bringing DNForum back on the right track

Thank you Frank!! Have a great week and even more success with the awesome work you do with the dn.ca!

Helmuts

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom