Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Where to sell my game?

austynstuff

Level 1
Reaction score

I'm just wondering how to go about selling my game. I've tried asking random people if they know anyone, but no luck. My goal is just to get what I paid into it back... I'm very proud of it and if I don't sell it, I'd like to eventually include a revised version in my next game lol which I can hopefully make by selling this one, so I'd want to sell it with two options. Either its everything in one sum, or it's everything but with the ability for me to rerelease the revised version inside a later game. I sold a license back in 2016 or so with the ability to reskin and resell, so there could be other versions of this game out there, but I've yet to see them. I also don't have iphone lol so I wouldn't see them if they never ported it to android.

It will need to be updated to the latest ios... and I suggest tweaking the launch mechanism's location, and I was informed the graphics could be updated, but other than that, it's good to go. It's been forever since I worked with a coder on so I'm unsure if the "coming soon" section opens up as you get further, or if it's just a placeholder and we only have the ones wehave lol.

Please PM and Let me know if you have any interest or idea where to go.

ElliottStanton

Reaction score
There are various platforms like Steam, itch.io, or even app stores if it's mobile-friendly. It depends on your game type and target audience.

JaxsonRangel

Reaction score
Selling your game sounds like an exciting venture! Have you considered platforms like Steam or itch.io? They're great for indie game sales, and you can reach a broader audience. Also, you might want to explore game development communities or forums where folks actively look for projects to collaborate on.

Regarding the two options for selling your game, that's a smart approach! Giving buyers flexibility is always a plus. Updating to the latest iOS and tweaking the launch mechanism as suggested sounds like solid advice. As for the graphics, a fresh look can make a huge difference.

On a side note, have you thought about CS:GO skins? It's a popular market, and integrating CS:GO skins into your game might attract more attention. Collaborating with CS2 skins enthusiasts could open up new avenues.

austynstuff

Level 1
Reaction score
Selling your game sounds like an exciting venture! Have you considered platforms like Steam or itch.io? They're great for indie game sales, and you can reach a broader audience. Also, you might want to explore game development communities or forums where folks actively look for projects to collaborate on.

Regarding the two options for selling your game, that's a smart approach! Giving buyers flexibility is always a plus. Updating to the latest iOS and tweaking the launch mechanism as suggested sounds like solid advice. As for the graphics, a fresh look can make a huge difference.

On a side note, have you thought about CS:GO skins? It's a popular market, and integrating CS:GO skins into your game might attract more attention. Collaborating with CS2 skins enthusiasts could open up new avenues.
Thanks @JaxsonRangel for the CSgo suggestion! I think it might only be for counter strike though?
And also, thanks to you and @ElliottStanton about suggesting the other places, but I haven't looked at Steam or Itch yet. It's an iphone game, so I think that limits where I can sell it to consumers... But my goal is to sell it to a gaming house/company. I don't know where I got the term "gaming house" but I've been saying it for years. lol

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks @JaxsonRangel for the CSgo suggestion! I think it might only be for counter strike though?
And also, thanks to you and @ElliottStanton about suggesting the other places, but I haven't looked at Steam or Itch yet. It's an iphone game, so I think that limits where I can sell it to consumers... But my goal is to sell it to a gaming house/company. I don't know where I got the term "gaming house" but I've been saying it for years. lol
Not sure if King.com would buy games.

namegulf

NameGulf.com Domain Marketplace
Reaction score
With HTML5 and Canvas, you could make a web version of it, host and monetize by Ads, affiliates & sponsors.

Also include a feedback form, so that it may help improve the game with real world requests.

SimonJeffreson

Reaction score
Finding the right platform to sell your game can be a game in itself! There are various options out there, from indie game marketplaces to established platforms like Steam or Epic Games Store.
Hey, speaking of game platforms, have you considered exploring game apps? Some apps not only offer games for entertainment but also provide opportunities for game developers to showcase and sell their creations. It might be worth checking out these app platforms to expand your reach and find a fitting audience for your game!

austynstuff

Level 1
Reaction score
Finding the right platform to sell your game can be a game in itself! There are various options out there, from indie game marketplaces to established platforms like Steam or Epic Games Store.
Hey, speaking of game platforms, have you considered exploring game apps? Some apps not only offer games for entertainment but also provide opportunities for game developers to showcase and sell their creations. It might be worth checking out these app platforms to expand your reach and find a fitting audience for your game!
What is cashgame apps exactly?
I keep reaching out to various game producers, of mobile games I enjoy, but so far no replies in return... However, I haven't reached out to a whole lot of people, and it's currently a holiday where nobody replies lol

Rebecca_Smith

Reaction score

I'm just wondering how to go about selling my game. I've tried asking random people if they know anyone, but no luck. My goal is just to get what I paid into it back... I'm very proud of it and if I don't sell it, I'd like to eventually include a revised version in my next game lol which I can hopefully make by selling this one, so I'd want to sell it with two options. Either its everything in one sum, or it's everything but with the ability for me to rerelease the revised version inside a later game. I sold a license back in 2016 or so with the ability to reskin and resell, so there could be other versions of this game out there, but I've yet to see them. I also don't have iphone lol so I wouldn't see them if they never ported it to android.

It will need to be updated to the latest ios... and I suggest tweaking the launch mechanism's location, and I was informed the graphics could be updated, but other than that, it's good to go. It's been forever since I worked with a coder on so I'm unsure if the "coming soon" section opens up as you get further, or if it's just a placeholder and we only have the ones wehave lol.

Please PM and Let me know if you have any interest or idea where to go.
The shared experiences and advice from fellow developers create a valuable resource for making informed decisions on where and how to sell games effectively. This sense of community and support is vital in the ever-evolving gaming industry. For those who not only create but also enjoy betting on games, exploring https://1xbet-bangladesh.org/ could add an exciting dimension to your gaming experience, offering a diverse range of betting options to enhance your engagement with the gaming world.

Last edited:

Mantascon

Reaction score
Selling your game sounds like an exciting venture! Have you considered platforms like Steam or itch.io? They're great for indie game sales, and you can reach a broader audience. Also, you might want to explore game development communities or forums where folks actively look for projects to collaborate on.Embarking on the journey of selling your game is an exciting venture, and finding the right platform is crucial. A fantastic place to consider is https://www.vpesports.com/, which not only caters to a wide audience passionate about gaming but also offers a unique space for developers to showcase their creations. It's an engaging community where you can receive valuable feedback, connect with fellow game enthusiasts, and potentially find a home for your game. Embrace this opportunity to bring your game into the spotlight and reach players eager to explore new gaming experiences.
Selling your game on platforms like Steam or itch.io is a great idea for reaching a broader audience. The flexibility in offering two selling options and updating to the latest iOS, along with improving graphics, shows a strategic approach. Integrating CS:GO skins could indeed add a unique appeal and collaborating with enthusiasts might bring fresh perspectives. Best of luck with your game! 🚀🎮

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom