Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Why was my Positve Reply with Constructive Criticism Deleted by a Moderator with no Notification or Reason

Hibye

Level 2
Reaction score
Yesterday I spent a good hour trying to help someone who posted a thread that I replied to and the next thing I know, without an email notification or any explanation my reply was deleted. Only thing I can guess is the moderator at the time it was deleted disagreed with my post. So if you offer an opinion not shared by the moderator they are allowed to delete it no explanation needed? Is this normal for the course? I assure you there was nothing hostile whatsoever and I consider the post positive with constructive criticism. Is this why there are so few (helpful) replies to anyone throughout this forum?

DNF Admin

Administrator
DNF Staff
Reaction score
Yesterday I spent a good hour trying to help someone who posted a thread that I replied to and the next thing I know, without an email notification or any explanation my reply was deleted. Only thing I can guess is the moderator at the time it was deleted disagreed with my post. So if you offer an opinion not shared by the moderator they are allowed to delete it no explanation needed? Is this normal for the course? I assure you there was nothing hostile whatsoever and I consider the post positive with constructive criticism. Is this why there are so few (helpful) replies to anyone throughout this forum?
Hi Hibye,
Could you please tell me in which thread your reply was deleted? I will take a look. Thank you, Felix.

Hibye

Level 2
Reaction score
Thank you It appears that his original thread has been deleted but here is the gist of it. The thread title was something like how he found the Ultimate domain name, In his post it was 360BOT.XYZ or something like that. This is all off the top of my head because I can't find the thread today.

All I initially replied was something like unless a domain suffix is .COM,.Net., .Org or .AI it is not the ultimate domain name in my opinion & how I made the mistake years ago of registering short one word English names in 10 .es (Spanish) domains likes eats.es & I sold nada. I also said maybe I'm wrong & good luck to him. What I didn't say but would have added is that "360.bot is a regostered product, company or formula.

Sorry I can't be more specific. I posted my reply I believe Saturday night/early Sunday & I know he used the word "Ultimate" in his thread headline. I'm oretty sure it was in the General Domain Name Discussion Section with a slim chance it was in the appraisal section.

Last edited:

DNF Admin

Administrator
DNF Staff
Reaction score
Thank you It appears that his original thread has been deleted but here is the gist of it. The thread title was something like how he found the Ultimate domain name, In his post it was 360BOT.XYZ or something like that. This is all off the top of my head because I can't find the thread today.

All I initially replied was something like unless a domain suffix is .COM,.Net., .Org or .AI it is not the ultimate domain name in my opinion & how I made the mistake years ago of registering short one word English names in 10 .es (Spanish) domains likes eats.es & I sold nada. I also said maybe I'm wrong & good luck to him. What I didn't say but would have added is that "360.bot is a regostered product, company or formula.

Sorry I can't be more specific. I posted my reply I believe Saturday night/early Sunday & I knpw he used the word "Ultimate" in his thread headline. I'm oretty sure it was in the General Domain Name Discussion Section with a slim chance it was in the appraisal section.

I definitely saw thread about 360BOT.XYZ a few days ago and I think even yesterday. I believe your comment was valid, valuable and to the point and I am almost 100% sure no moderator deleted it. I also checked the moderation log files, your post wasn't deleted separately. Our members are able to delete their own posts, I think that's the case. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your contributions!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

The OP of that thread had created a sales thread in the wrong section and you replied in it.
it was removed, along with your post.

they also had created another thread with exact same content in another area, that too was in the wrong section.

hope that solves the mystery

Thanks

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators