Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

intro Hello

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

DomainProfessor

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, name’s Adam. I’ve been sniping domains since 1996. My specialty is grabbing domains that have enough IP value to warrant cease and desist letters from major corporations. 😂

Domain Summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hello, name’s Adam. I’ve been sniping domains since 1996. My specialty is grabbing domains that have enough IP value to warrant cease and desist letters from major corporations. 😂

Hi Adam. Are you into TM names? .. if yes, we have a member @SitePlug that helps monetizing these names.

SitePlug

Reaction score
Thanks for the tag Helmuts.

Hi Adam,

It's great to e-meet you.

We're SitePlug which helps drive incremental sales from high intent users. One of our products is Site Direct that deals with monetisation of branded domain typos.

Do you have branded typo domains under your portfolio? Are you looking for an innovative way to monetise those names and earn up to 3x more? Partner with Site Direct.

We have approvals and CPC budgets from 1500+ premium brands in US, EU & APAC to send them typo domains traffic. Important - we do not disclose the domain name to the brand under any circumstances to avoid UDRPs.

Our top advertisers include AliExpress, Walmart, Ancestry, Chewy, Flipkart, Wayfair, etc. We buy $15mn+ worth branded typo traffic each year, and have more to spend.

Let me know your thoughts.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom