Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

*•. HARD ROCKIN' SALE .•* Take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
Ed30: The domain transfer has been submited to the support. To proof it, I will show you a picture. I have also sent another email to the support department. I also plan to give them a phone call now. Please be patient.
http://efflux.org/~maps/ed30.jpg

Thank you. I will be patient.

Domain Summit 2024

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please provide a full explanation or thread will be removed and further action taken.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
Ed30: The domain transfer has been submited to the support. To proof it, I will show you a picture. I have also sent another email to the support department. I also plan to give them a phone call now. Please be patient.
http://efflux.org/~maps/ed30.jpg

Name received. Thank you :)

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tek is a good guy and I have done multiple deals with him. RegisterSite.com and worse, NameScout.com are slow and do not have an internal push system. You either need to create a ticket or email them and then wait for them to get around to the transfer. RegisterSite.com usually can do the transfer in 1 business day, but NameScout.com is terrible. I just don't want to see someone get battered for something that is completely beyond their control. Both of these are ICANN approved registrars. Just be patient.

Oh, for really terrible service try AAAQ.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like konk.org and Contributer.com is nice, but I can not pay today I might take Konk.org in a few days.

YOUR PAYMENT IS NEEDED.

-------------------------------------

Hi.

Paypal $29.98 to [email deleted]
and I will send you login details for konk.org and contributer.com

Regards,
[Name deleted]

I said I might buy it, not I will. I have not thought it through yet, and from the comments above, I'm not so sure that I want to buy them now.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
9 days have passed; I still do not have the EPP AUTH code for the name I bought, and there has been nothing pushed to my account...

T

tekz999

UPDATE:

You are busted JuniperPark

I am reporting to the admins that you are a scam artist.

I just got a reply from namescout support CONFIRMING that the domain is in YOUR account. I will of course, be more than happy to forward the email proof that I got from namescout to the ones that care.

In regard to the namescout email message, I have also taken a screenshot to show the world what a scam artist you are.

Here is the link:
http://efflux.org/~maps/juniperpark3.jpg

You always have the domain since the VERY first place. How DARE you claim you dont have it??? How DARE you say I have not push the name to you??? GOOD thing I have all the proofs in hand to show I actually is the VICTIM.

I am taking this very seriously. For the protection of all domain sellers and buyers. I am reporting you to all the administrators and legal parties involved.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it possible an error has occurred in the "push", wrong id provided etc?
Current whois for the name decadent.info does not appear to apply to either of you!
Mistakes do happen - let's check all avenues before starting World War 3 please guys.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You searched for:
"decadent.info"

NOTICE: Access to .INFO WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the Afilias registry database. The data in this record is provided by Afilias Limited for informational purposes only, and Afilias does not guarantee its accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based access. You agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or facsimile of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own existing customers; or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of Registry Operator or any ICANN-Accredited Registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations. All rights reserved. Afilias reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Domain ID: D6012214-LRMS
Domain Name: DECADENT.INFO
Created On: 24-Jun-2004 09:37:11 UTC
Last Updated On: 16-Jul-2004 16:56:23 UTC
Expiration Date: 24-Jun-2005 09:37:11 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar: NameScout Corp. (R148-LRMS)
Registrant ID: C4883634-LRMS
Registrant Name: Mr Steven Sprunger
Registrant Organization: 111 Enterprises
Registrant Street1: 8190 Beechmont Avenue STE 123
Registrant City: Cincinnati
Registrant State/Province: OH
Registrant Postal Code: 45255-6117
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5133054111
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Admin ID: C4883631-LRMS
Admin Name: Steven Sprunger
Admin Organization: 111 Media
Admin Street1: 8190 Beechmont Avenue STE 123
Admin City: Cincinnati
Admin State/Province: OH
Admin Postal Code: 45255-6117
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5133054111
Admin Email: [email protected]
Billing ID: C4883633-LRMS
Billing Name: Steven Sprunger
Billing Organization: 111 Enterprises
Billing Street1: 8190 Beechmont Avenue STE 123
Billing City: Cincinnati
Billing State/Province: OH
Billing Postal Code: 45255-6117
Billing Country: US
Billing Phone: +1.5133054111
Billing Email: [email protected]
Tech ID: C4883632-LRMS
Tech Name: Steven Sprunger
Tech Organization: 111 Enterprises
Tech Street1: 8190 Beechmont Avenue STE 123
Tech City: Cincinnati
Tech State/Province: OH
Tech Postal Code: 45255-6117
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5133054111
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
Name Server: NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM

Who is that? Contact him about this.
Mail3K.com: I must say thank you for your comment. I will never reserve any names for you now.

Why, I never said anything THAT bad... I just told you the facts. I'm haveing 2nd thought, atleast till this sale to JuniperPark is cleared up, I would like to stay out of this. I know that errors can, and will happen, but I just don't like to have any doubt as to what I'm getting. Anyway, I always like stats for names that I buy.

And your DRUQ.com name is nice, I was thinking of reging it, but then I let it go. We had it listed on my site, Deleted.com, in a list of 4 letter .coms

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The name was pushed to my account 8 days after I paid. Case closed. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom