Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

• List of 24500 helps you find 'unlimited' amount of great available names.. Cheap! •

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have available here my list featuring over 24500 American cities/towns, from the real big ones (population 8,008,277) to the real small (pop. 199).
Good city/town domain names are excellent sellers, so by investing just a few bucks now you can potentially pluck the benefits of your tiny investment tons of times over!!

And my list is available in TWO versions!
- As an XLS (Microsoft ® Excel ®) spreadsheet, AND/OR:
- As a package of 8 pre-sorted TEXT-files!
READ ON! :)

The XLS Spreadsheet version:
The XLS spreadsheet version now includes 9 colums/categories that you can sort the info by:
STATE | CITY/TOWN | POPULATION | City/Town FOR SEARCH | State FOR SEARCH | STATE ABBREVIATION |
City/Town 'with hyphen' | 'hyphen' | State 'with hyphen'

The 'FOR SEARCH' columns list all the geographical names with all characters others than letters removed, which makes those columns real handy to do name-checks with!
I.e. a city like Town 'n' Country (listed in the 'CITY/TOWN' column) then becomes TownnCountry in the 'City/Town FOR SEARCH' column. And a small town like Level Park-Oak Park becomes LevelParkOakPark there. Etc.

Then there are also three more colums; two include the City, Town and State names with hyphens, and the third is simply 'hyphen'.
For example, a city like New Rochelle (in the state of New York) can now not only be easily searched for as 'NewRochelle' or 'NewRochelleNewYork' or 'NewRochelleNY', but also as 'New-Rochelle' or 'New-Rochelle-New-York' or 'New-Rochelle-NY'!

The XLS spreadsheet list comes as a 2.2 MB downloadable zip-file.

The TXT-File Package version:
If you don't have Microsoft ® Excel ®, but would still love to make use of my huge Cities/Towns list, then order the following ZIP-file package, which includes the following 8 versions for your convenience:

- Lists sorted by Population Size:
. Cities/Towns (population numbers included)
. Cities/Towns (population numbers excluded)
. Cities/Towns with State names added
. Cities/Towns with State names abbrevation (AZ, TX, NY, CA, etc.) added
(Each of the above 4 lists except for the first one has all characters other than letters removed)

- Lists sorted by Population Size and with hyphens:
. Cities/Towns (population numbers included)
. Cities/Towns (population numbers excluded)
. Cities/Towns with State names added
. Cities/Towns with State names abbrevation (AZ, TX, NY, CA, etc.) added
(Each of the above 4 lists except for the first one has all characters other than letters and hyphens removed)

The TXT-file package comes as a downloadable 1.1 MB zip-file.

How to use the data found in the list(s)
Select the colum(s) and/or names you are most interested in, and choose 'copy' and then paste them in a text editor (I myself recommend Mircosoft ® Word ®).
There, simply add the TLDs of your choice behind them, remove spaces (if any) and then put these names in a bulk checker and check for availability.

Now, let's pretend one of the cities in the list is called 'Domainville', then you can add the TLD of your choice to that name and search in the TLDs of your choice, like:
Domainville.com
Domainville.us
Domainville.net
Domainville.org
etc.

And let's say my list shows that 'Domainville' is a city here in Texas (aka TX), then you could also search for:
DomainvilleTexas.com
DomainvilleTexas.info
DomainvilleTexas.org
etc.
And also of course:
DomainvilleTX.com
DomainvilleTX.net
DomainvilleTX.biz
DomainvilleTX.ws
etc.

Or you could select those cities/towns you like and yourself add a keyword (or keywords) of your choice to it and potentially wind up with a whole string of gems, such as:
DomainvilleIndustries.com
DomainvilleIndex.org
DomainvilleDating.biz
DomainvilleTourism.us
DomainvilleAttorney.us
DomainvilleWeather.info
MyDomainvilleTX.com
SexyDomainville.com
GoDomainville.info
SeeDomainville.tv

And then there are also the versions of the above including a 'hyphen', that you can search for!
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES!

Purchasing Details:
Just $5.97 each Post in this thread with which version (XLS or TXT) version you would like to purchase.
Or, as a special package, get both the XLS version and the 8-file TXT package at just $9.97 total.

Next, PayPal me your payment at: pay[AT]such[DOT]us
Make sure to include your forum user-ID with your payment!
Soon after, I will PM you the link(s) where you can download the list(s).

Looking forward to doing business with you!

Rob

p.s.
Each version of the list is sold to you under the condition that you keep it to yourself (i.e. no reselling/giving away/ etc.). Thanks!

"Microsoft ®" and "Excel ®" are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Offer still valid!

Rob

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And still! :)
(see top post)

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Purely by themselves, without any 'e' or 'i' or a word/numbers/whatever added on to them? I haven't checked recently, but I guess the chances are very slim. Maybe some tiny towns and villages, but don't hold your breath.

This offer is great though for finding cities/towns/villages in 'other TLDs', or via the various other examples (word combos etc.) my top post gives. :party:

Best,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom