Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers â˜… SERVER CLEARANCE: 3 aged VOIP / TV on PC sites (LOW START, NO RESERVE!) tvridDOTcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm clearing my server of sites that I don't have time to take care of, so be sure to check out all my fire sales - some very nice sites available at great prices :)

Presently I am offering these 3 well-aged VOIP and TV-on-PC sites (domain + content) at very low prices in a 48 hour, NO-RESERVE, auction.

DOMAIN: tvridDOTcom (short, brandable) [expires: 2009-05-01]
SEO: About 1,540 pages indexed in Google alone
TRAFFIC: Here
BACKEND: WordPress v 2.6.2 (modified free theme)
CONTENT: Some original, remainder from Wikipedia and automated RSS feeds
INCOME: Monetized through Adsense, CJ, Clickbank, Amazon, Linkshare and others. Some affiliates pay up to $35/sale. I've never tracked income
REGISTRAR: Godaddy (free push)
STARTING PRICE: Only $25
RESERVE: No
BIN: $75

DOMAIN: phoneridDOTcom (short, memorable) [expires: 2009-08-16]
SEO: About 519 pages indexed in Google alone
BACKEND: WordPress v 2.6.2 (modified free theme)
CONTENT: Some original, remainder from Wikipedia and automated RSS feeds
INCOME: Monetized through Adsense, CJ, Amazon. I've never tracked income
REGISTRAR: Godaddy (free push)
STARTING PRICE: Only $25
BIN: $75

[TAKE BOTH OF THE ABOVE 2 SITES FOR 10% OFF THE COMBINED BIN!]

DOMAIN: watchlivetvDOTinfo (great keyword name) [expires: 2009-07-27]
SEO: About 11 pages indexed in Google alone
BACKEND: Custom PHP script that used to sell a downloadable ebook package (I might still have this). But I modified it to simply an affiliate site. Also made other changes, like adding CAPTCHA to the forms, etc. Please note, several of the TV channels in the left sidebar do NOT work at present - I'm sure this can be fixed, but I don't have the time. This site actually has an admin panel (which I've never used), or you can simply use phpMyAdmin to make changes. Sold strictly as-is!
CONTENT: Some of the content might be original, since I changed the original site (but I haven't checked). Obviously, the TV channels are pulled from somewhere else
INCOME: Monetized through Adsense and Clickbank, but I've never tracked income
REGISTRAR: Dynadot (free push)
STARTING PRICE: Only $20
BIN: $55

SALE ENDS: 2 Days from posting

More info will gladly be posted on request.

Posted on multiple forums, so post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment without delay, otherwise, I reserve the right to sell to someone else. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared. Strictly first-come, first-served.

You will receive 7 days' free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access to move the site. Sorry, I don't have time to migrate the site for you.

I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded payments).

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. I usually check PR with my Firefox extension, so if you get a different value, don't blame me. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom