Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

100 Diamond Domains on NameLiquidate

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd try this little idea here. I started this the other day, but got distracted with some really bad news. Enough about me... sorry for the delay. Ok, so you weren't expecting me. Well, when I'm done, you'll be like "where've you been, Tom? Dannnng!". :)

I thought I'd post 100 names that I really like that are currently for sale on NameLiquidate.com. If you're not familiar with this platform, it's a great place to sell your domains. Yes, we're talking wholesale pricing (at least until more regular consumers discover it) for now. There are diamonds out there if you look. These are presented in reverse auction format. What that means is that the price continues to go DOWN (CHEAPER) as time goes by. You can get some really great names for as low as $9! Btw, this is also a great place to SELL your domains too... prices can start as high as around $1000 bucks. If you don't sell your domain, you can always post it again!

My money is super tight right now (covid med bills plus other recent developments), so I can't buy any of these... but I don't want these to slip notice. (I'll admit, I do have a few of these on watch lists myself.) Especially for you newbies out there. They're not top tier names, but it's a whole lot better than buying toptoptoptop.top. So, enjoy this list and PLEASE, let me know if any stand out to you. I'd love the feedback. If you watch or buy one, please let me know in this thread. If I get enough positive responses, I might choose to do this regularly.

I hope you enjoy this. Consider this my gift to DNForum, especially for you new domainers who are trying to find some decent names for decent prices. Please do reward my efforts with your thoughts, some kind encouragement (which I really need right now), likes, etc.

Enjoy!

DOMAIN NAMEIDEACURRENT PRICE (As of 10/25/21) - Remember, with NameLiquidate, the price continues to go DOWN! So be sure to watch all your favorite names.
quickinsurance.coStart an affiliate site pointing your viewers to sites where they can get insurance quickly. An insurance startup focused on getting new customers who need coverage asap would love this name.$104
shopping365.coA great general ecommerce domain. And it's always open. Duh.$104
datagenius.coData science and analytics is very popular right now. Seriously, who do you want to hire for your data analysis needs... a data scientist? Or a data GENIUS???$104
virtualworkout.coWith covid, many people prefer to work from home now. Think of companies such as Mirror, Peleton, etc.$104
xblockchain.coThis is an awesome brandable for a new startup or blog for all things blockchain.$104
foodgenius.coWould be a great name for someone into health and nutrition, or even a chef.$104
cryptowall.coGreat crypto name - I see this as a dynamic news site - use other crypto site feeds and this can go on autopilot!$104
investcrypto.coThis could be the homebase domain for a YouTuber who talks about crypto all the time and which are the best to buy into.$104
paycart.coThe next PayPal competitor?$700
cryptostation.coAll things crypto! Great brandable!$990
intermesh.coMesh network technology is becoming very popular and is a big part of our digital future. Great brandable.$708
raleighpediatric.comU.S. Geo - medical. Raleigh, NC is a fast growing city and the singular form of pediatric lends to a single practice. So, I'm sure there's a pediatrician out in Raleigh who would LOVE this name.$100
prototypetoys.comA great brandable for experimental toys - or even a site for people who collect valuable and unique one-of-a-kind toys.$45
ilikevictory.comWho doesn't like to win? This could be a self-help site on finding success.$56
victorybus.comThis could be a blog about success. Or a brandable for transportation. There is indeed a brand called "Victory Liner"... but this is better than that. ;-)$56
coronavaccines.comPost everything there is to know about all the current corona vaccines, stats, etc.$104
corruptparty.comOf course, this domain could be built out into a website about the party that you DIDN'T vote for. haha$122
mousable.comThis is a very versatile brandable in my opinion... could be used for a number of different kinds of agencies - including design, conversion rate optimization, and marketing.$122
crowdfans.comA great fansite for influencers. Or perhaps fans unite together to accomplish a task. Think "Free Britney".$122
fadekit.comAll the guys are cutting their hair at home if they are in lockdown. Let's make it easy for them.$204
cultivatedprotein.comCultivated protein is a new industry - we are being steered away (LOL let me know if you get it) from raising cattle. This is a great chance to own an exact match of an up and coming niche.$264
cultivatedproteins.comSee above. The plural use of this is better used as a directory of providers. Great for affiliate links.$264
stackhood.comI think this is a great tech name. There are many different stacks out there... what if we could go to one place and download the entire stack? Or maybe this would be a reference site. MEAN stack? Got it. LAMP? Of course. MERN? Yup. That too.$264
valkis.comYou Trekkies will appreciate this name. For everyone else, it still sounds pretty cool, right?$264
miamihairsalons.comHere's a great U.S. geo - To live in Miami, you are required to have good hair.$264
outbackforum.comG'day. If you like forums or Australia, this is perfect for you, Mate! Now, how 'bout some shrimp on the barbie? Sorry, couldn't resist.$264
vrforeverybody.comAs virtual reality gets wider adoption, this site could be a very popular site for those who understand what it is. (You could use a really, really LARGE FONT for these older people. )$264
beyondflights.comA great travel (or ticketing) site helping people find their rental cars, hotel rooms, tourist spots, restaurants... and yes, even plane flights. Think of this is Travelocity without William Shatner. For all you Trekkies, don't miss Valkis.com above.$281
tokenmatrix.comTokens are hot. This is a great domain for the organized study of all the known tokens out there. Just choose the red pill, Neo.$317
anywheretoken.comDid I mention that tokens are hot? Here's another... and you can use it anywhere.$317
anytimetoken.comHeard about tokens? They're hot. Ok, it's getting old... but don't let this domain go!$317
cognitocoin.comIt's hard to find any good crypto brandables anymore. I think this one sounds pretty cool. For this application, think the opposite of Monero (XMR).$317
realtimeledger.comThe beauty of blockchain is the ability to see and trace activity. This would be a great name for a site that tracks and reports on daily use and movement. I could see this be really profitable once a bunch of data has been amassed... Maybe you'll get bought out by the IRS and stay on their good side. (Just be sure to pay your taxes still.)$317
tokenbillionaire.comTrack all of the big token whales out there. Tons of money is being made. I could also see this as an awesome name for someone who wants to teach others how to profit from the token economy.$317
arcticfog.comBrrrrr. Great name. I immediately imagine white parkas with fake fur-lined hoods. (I'm an animal lover. Please only kill fake animals for your clothing.)$406
lazybutler.comMaybe I should buy this domain... it can be a memoir of my married life. Kidding. But hey, it's a fun name... I could totally see this as a brand for some sort of cleaning invention. (I mean the Roomba is kinda like a lazy housekeeper, right? Maybe this would be a robot that brings you martinis (shaken, not stirred) and ask you how you're doing with an English accent.$406
apesix.comIf you follow NFTs right now, you'll understand why this is a solid brandable to buy now. Monkeys are out. Apes are in.$501
twrly.comA very fun brandable. I could see this as the next social media site. Don't worry about the missing letter "i" - lots of startups love to misspell their names and make it look on purpose. The fact is, twirly.com is going to be much more expensive... but launch this name and, who knows, maybe you can afford the right spelling soon. (But twrly.com is more spontaneous in my opinion.)$542
deepxr.comThe word "deep" fits perfectly with xr. Think deep fakes, deep ai, deep learning. I knew a guy name Deep (short for Pradeep, I think) once. He was really nice... if his last name was XR, that would've been cool.$548
realitytoolbox.comI need this. I soooo need this. I want to use this to build a bridge that will take me back home.$548
nowheretrips.comPretty much the perfect travel agency name for anyone on Covid lockdown right now.$548
coffeefortroops.comI could see this as a micro-donation site where people can collect money for military troops oversees on tours of duty.$548
htmlhero.comA great site to learn about web design or that sells web design tools. (Does anyone remember Dreamweaver or Front Page? Ugh, I'm old.)$589
fxinstant.comI could see this as a quick way to get started trading foreign exchange (fx) or an app that can quickly add special effects (fx) to your personal videos.$649
richshares.comWould you want to get financial advice and trading tips from a site called poorshares.com? Didn't think so.$649
mynetworkadministrator.comAn obviously great name for a network dashboard platform. Or if you just really like your network administrator, you could simply post a giant picture of him on the site. Just don't tell him while he has access to /root.$684
3dvrtours.comObviously, 3D and VR are big now. Tours are a perfect application. Put all those great things together and what do you get? 3DVRTours.com$684
whyamerican.comA great name for an organization trying to encourage people to buy products made in the good ol' US of A.$684
spamscope.comI think this name is like 20 years old. Who doesn't want to snipe a scam running by? A nice scope will ensure accuracy.$690
leafylounge.comDuuuuude. LOL! Need I say more?$690
yuckycandy.comRemember Garbage Pail Kids gum? This new generation is lacking in quality humor-centric teeth-eroder products.$690
defihu.comA short DeFi brandable.$690
sunny247.comWe all know someone like this. It's annoying.$708
namepax.comI can see this for a domainer that focuses on positive vibe domains. Peace.$708
3dlivechat.comWith Web 3.0 coming, this is actually going to be a huge thing. Being a human with social skills is pretty much going to be a thing of the past.$826
freevrlistings.comWant to find your next dream home but too lazy to get off your duff to find it? Maybe you own that dream home but you're too cheap to sell it. This domain is perfect for making all cheap and lazy real estate moguls as happy as can be!$826
vrwalkthroughs.comSee above, but for museums.$826
lightstylus.comLet's say you are 6 inches tall. A regular stylus might be too heavy for you.$832
brandicator.comA great name for evaluating brandables. Think Tinder for lonely entrepreneurs (or “Hot or Not” for us older farts).$832
xo21.comKiss. Hug. How old are you? Oh good, here’s a beer.$832
namecertify.comProvide a great service to domainers - verifying that a domain is not hijacked before they buy it and that it has no bad history behind it. Think “CarFax” for names.$832
dnaudit.comA great portfolio protection service could be created using this name. There is no better watchdog than an auditor in a three-piece Italian suit.$832
decrypttoken.comA great token related name. I shouldn’t have to break it down. (In case you don’t get it, there’s some subtle wordplay there, folks.) Plus, it subtly has “cryptto” in the middle of the name. Nice.$832
virtualroomate.com‘Cuz no one wants a real one (at least not for long). Unless you’re on lockdown. Then this is a fantastic name for a social app where you can just hang out with random people all day. The great thing is you can log off anytime and you don’t have to worry about someone taking an “accidental” bite out of your food in the fridge.$868
exotictoken.comThis regular token, but with striped fur and sharp teeth. (If you’re in Australia, probably a pouch too.)$868
potyeah.comHeck, yeah! I cook some goooood soup in my pot! Oh way, you’re not talking about cookware here? I’m so confused.$868
botabot.comIt’s a blog about a bot. Duh.$874
boatflip.comThe two happiest days of a boat owner’s life… let’s just say you’ll be a part of both days.$874
cognitiveconditioning.comCognitive domains are doing well right now. But YOUR cognitive, with this name and some shampoo, will have full body and no split ends.$874
burn1000.comThis sounds like a forum for serial pyromaniacs. Ok, let’s go a different direction… Who doesn’t want to burn a thousand calories? The perfect name for a diet book or a workout website.$874
hoardo.comYou keep EVERYTHING. You never know when you’ll need it. You might as well get this name too. You can store it on top of the giant pile of newspapers and National Geographics (pile #385 of Quadrant 1). If you don’t use it ever, it’s ok… you’ll still give this name its forever home. Here kitty kitty.$874
hiyabuddy.comWe all need this once in a while.$874
igcontest.comThe perfect name for marketing through contests for TikTok. If you agree, please just go to TikTok and lip sync about it.$874
impoundtowing.comThe best job in the world. Steal cars legally and hide them. You’ll be very popular… people will always want to talk to you (admittedly, very loudly and with lots of not-nice gestures).$874
koinkings.comDang. If you get this far in my list, this is a jackpot name. If you don’t like the k for coin, remember it’s better than coincings.com. That’s just stupid.$874
losing100.comLose 100 pounds! Or if you’re Elizabeth Taylor, substitute “pounds” with “husbands”.$874
nextdapp.comDecentralized apps are the future. This is a great blog name for dapps.$874
nfohq.com5 letter domain… ends with HQ (Headquarters). Just gotta figure out a good acronym for NFO. New Feline Order? (Cats are the real globalists.) So basically, this is where wicked cats hang out and discuss taking over the world. Seriously. You know they do.$874
singlemusicians.comGreat dating app for football fans. Kidding. I just didn’t want to go for so obvious here.$874
xrinitiative.comXR is big. Report on what projects are in the works that will change and move forward the XR world.$874
iotproject.net.nets are great for tech names. IoT (Internet of Things) is basically the future… soon, our homes and our persons will be hosts of many a spy gadgets. Big Brother will be proud if you get this name.$317
opencrypt.orgI’m thinking open source crypto for the masses. Or a mausoleum that the cemetery caretaker accidentally left the door open to. I hate that. So much waste of A/C.$317
defix.orgGreat for consultants who help failing DeFi sites. Or maybe it’s a cool DeFi brand. Like DeFiX - Imagine a decentralized finance sponsored by Red Bull.$974
360virtualtours.realtyRemember those lazy house buyers? Well this site is for the ones who like to get dizzy too. Dizzy and lazy. Quite the combo.$542
360virtualtour.realtySee above. I’m too lazy to write more about it.$542
elusive.realtyDang. Missed it again.$684
doneforyou.realtyThanks. That was easy.$684
homestead.realtyMa, can you make me some cornbread when you’re done churning the butter? I just caught me a wild turkey. We are eating good tonight!$832
tycoon.realtyBuy everything for cheap. Don’t sell it. Except Baltic Ave. No one wants Baltic Avenue.$832
expat.realtyLeaving your homeland for something better (and tax free) is all the rage. Don’t forget Epic is also offering $10 renewals right now.$832
utopia.realtyThis is where you can buy property that will never be for sale because, in this crazy world, there’s no such thing! But one can dream. :) Seriously though, I love this name.$832
outback.realtyIf you’re name is Mick Dundee and you’ve recently gotten your real estate license, this is the name for you. (If you’re googling “Mick Dundee” right now, I’m guessing you’re a Millenial.)$832
adventure.realtyThis is a fun name. Go hear to find property the best cookie-cutter neighborhoods in Suburbia. Kidding.$974
passiveincome.todayI really, really could use this right now.$25
windfall.vcIf you’ve suddenly received a boatload of money, these guys can help you spend it on the next big thing. (Who knows, maybe you’ll get to meet Ashton Kutcher.)$832
cryptogroup.vcIf you’re looking for funding for the next Doge coin, these guys will help you get it to the moon. Much wow!$974
tokensigma.comAnother cool token name. Anytime you add a Greek letter on the end, it’s just gonna sound cool. (Or sound like a college fraternity.)$122
brandyouridentity.comYOU are the brand! Tony Robbins would be PROUD!$264
fastinstantloans.comThe mascot for this brand can be a huge guy named Guido. Forget about it.$264
braveledger.comAwesome crypto wallet name. Or an accounting book with no fear.$317
quantprogrammers.comNext level nerdery right here. We’re talking calculators with pocket protectors using slide rules. (What’s a slide rule, you may ask? Don’t worry about it… Go back to TicTok and do another dance.)$874

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a great list! I did this with a few DropCatch names before getting distracted by a grandbaby (literally had to go to the hospital for delivery by the end of my list of just DC names). We should do a collab next time and I'll add in some from different markets. :)

A suggestion, though: It would've been nice to have the links directly to the names as well as the end date. There is a maximum number of characters you can post here and that might've been too much. I'll see if we can override it for you if you're going to post 100 names often though! :)

Something I found confusing with NL was that there might be a reserve. I was under the impression that each name had to go for $9 and that every hour or so it was supposed to drop in price. However, I kept refreshing this one LLLL.com and stayed stuck at $450. I'm unfamiliar with the market; can the seller set a minimum price to be greater than $9?

I hope all is going well for you financially! Hard times for a lot of people.

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for overriding the character limit. (Sorry, I didn't know about that.) Regarding the direct links... great idea. That'd be a crap-ton more work for me, but I'll think about it for next time. It'll be as fun as cussing out your dentist before he works on you. LOL! (and thanks for the best wishes. I need it. haha)

And yes, you can set a reserve for any price up to $998. The price will stop dropping once it reaches your manually established reserve. But where's the fun in that? :p

This is a great thing though... think about it. If you're going to drop a name, why not let it go? If it sells for the lowest price of $9, you'll still recover your cost for that domain for a year! (Assuming a hand-reg .com, of course.)

This isn't just a place you send your drops though... with a max reserve of $998, you can sell quality names that will sell for 10k in the retail market.

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BTW, I just went to my original post to try to edit it to add the links to each name... but it won't let me edit it now. Probably because I had a reply to it already. Oh well, next time... at least I tried.

Oh, and yeah, I'm up for a collab. ;-)

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree about your observations regarding how confusing NL is. I've made some suggestions on how the site can be improved... we'll see what happens. In the meantime, the FAQ helps.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And yes, you can set a reserve for any price up to $998. The price will stop dropping once it reaches your manually established reserve. But where's the fun in that? :p
Ah... it would've been nice if somewhere on the page it told me that $450 was the reserve and wasn't going any lower.
BTW, I just went to my original post to try to edit it to add the links to each name... but it won't let me edit it now. Probably because I had a reply to it already. Oh well, next time... at least I tried.

Oh, and yeah, I'm up for a collab. ;-)
You seem like a person that I'd trust with my car keys. ;)

I've gone ahead and upgraded your account to be able to edit posts for up to 4 hours after you post. Let me know if you're unable to edit it now so I can see what the deal is.

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You seem like a person that I'd trust with my car keys. ;)

I've gone ahead and upgraded your account to be able to edit posts for up to 4 hours after you post.
Thanks for that!
I would make it "Top 10" for the week though. 😄
Yeah, yeah. It was a labor of love.

I don't think I'm gonna do this again though... Not seeing a lot of feedback here.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think I'm gonna do this again though... Not seeing a lot of feedback here.
I actually loved the list. I've been in the background to check if our devs could pump out development that would allow you to do this as you may be limited and I can't lift it for the entire forum at risk of lot of spam:
It would've been nice to have the links directly to the names
I think where you got it wrong was it was just too extensive and it listed names scattered all over the place, e.g., ending in 2 days, ending in 4 days, etc. A top 10 for the end of the week, or at least all ending on the same day would be much better. I think you'll get a lot more attention smaller, direct, and maybe different markets mixed in too. I could even reply to your next one with my curated list from other markets.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you do end up doing it again, be sure to give me a ping! I totally missed the boat on sending it out to our 5000 followers as social media isn't at the top of my head (I do not run it/have no access to it because I dread social media over forums).

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom