Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

1000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Originally posted by goh

A news reporter that needs more dot info! :cool:

Nah, but its interesting that media.com is down to 200k now and is still the most expensive on the list of featured sites. :D

Well second most :laugh:

Originally posted by mole

Nah, but its interesting that media.com is down to 200k now and is still the most expensive on the list of featured sites. :D

Say where, please?

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
news reporter need to refine technique ;) :D

M

mole

Agreed Om, the internet is all about evolving and fine-tuning techniques. Old school thinking doesn't survive long in this area. .com value will continue to deflate, and for those so-called premium generic .com, I believe the price will crack even much lower.

Stock price has its ups and downs, but that won't stop A grading company has stronger stock value than D grading company (in general).

M

mole

Originally posted by goh
Stock price has its ups and downs, but that won't stop A grading company has stronger stock value than D grading company (in general).

The D grade company was not even listed a year ago, let alone have a stock value. The blue chip A grade company on the other hand, has seen its stock prices fall to peanuts.

The point is, .com value will continue to correct. A lot of sellers are looking at the bounty of solid generic names being offered for resale by just one small domain collector, they look back at their tons of made up wishy washy dotcom portfolio, and wonder what is happening. This is really unnerving, since it sets buyer expectations up even higher i.e. good and cheap.

On a per dollar conversion, the average portfolio each individual has on the new gTLD is heaps better than the average .com portfolio.

M

mole

Affilias is a bit of a doffer, I agree Snoops. But I don't see that happening too soon as I don't recall them even being listed. :)

On the other side, Neustar/Neulevel are in pretty solid shape as a company last time I checked.

Verisign, on the other hand, is hemorraging so bad on the stock market, it will take Congress to bail them out :D

M

mole

Well goh, nobody in HK would spend the whole day on the computer unless they were rich. *wink*

Originally posted by mole
sooooooooo ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

I miss what domebase has post, means I see nuffin.com on his post. However, domebase used to like to joke around, and you should not take it so seriously! No harm, we all got two more dan bux!!! :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom