Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

1058 views, 8 clicks, $0.18??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nado

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
huh, what's the go?

I've actually noticed that the revenue has been decreasing! ... it was at almost $0.50!

cheers
nathan

ps, if I'm not allowed to post those figures for some reason, sorry, please remove them... I'm new to this whole domain parking thing.

Nacho

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what's the name?

nado

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wiihideyouseek.com and
wiihide.com

... so maybe just low PPC for nintendo wii?

but surely it should be more than 2c a click!

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pull up the domain stats in your account , then choose the regions in the drop down menu to see where the traffic is coming from to the domain , if its mostly asia then there ya go , .02 per click.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nado,

I think this is the way Google sees the traffic. As I discussed with you last week by mail, Google wants traffic to be as natural as possible on the domains - i.e. type-in and existing search engine sources. However, it seems that 1003 of the 1058 views were coming from sources other than this - by the looks of things some sort of PTR source. Google sees this as nothing more than spam traffic and pays it very poorly. I appreciate that you've stopped this traffic since I wrote to you, but it remains to be seen how Google will pay for it now that the traffic has returned to 'normal'.

Ed

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameDriver said:
Nado,

I think this is the way Google sees the traffic. However, it seems that 1003 of the 1058 views were coming from sources other than this - by the looks of things some sort of PTR source. Google sees this as nothing more than spam traffic and pays it very poorly.

Ed

apart from the way google sees the traffic, i think it also matters from what region the bulk is coming from ie. the ppc for clicks from Asia is usually generally low when compared to the West eg USA.

nado

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameDriver said:
Nado,

I think this is the way Google sees the traffic. As I discussed with you last week by mail, Google wants traffic to be as natural as possible on the domains - i.e. type-in and existing search engine sources. However, it seems that 1003 of the 1058 views were coming from sources other than this - by the looks of things some sort of PTR source. Google sees this as nothing more than spam traffic and pays it very poorly. I appreciate that you've stopped this traffic since I wrote to you, but it remains to be seen how Google will pay for it now that the traffic has returned to 'normal'.

Ed

ah, ok

I managed to find the source of that: http://digg.com/gaming/NEW_Nintendo_Wii_Game:_Wii_Hide,_you_Seek.#c1749714

... sux that I get punished for someone adding a link. What's the average PPC for "nintendo wii"?

There was 1 click from Latin America, 4 from N. America and 1 from Other.

cheers
nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom