Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

11,000 page turnkey cheats site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rom, if you purchase for $30, I will install for free.
CompuManiac, PM responded too...

Coolalex

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry for bumping an old thread if i am... but have you updated the db lately mr.domains? because i got it before it and it wasnt very upto date

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, there hasn't been an update to the database yet, only an update to the scripts. I'm thinking of releasing a DB update soon, with the newer consoles such as Nintendo DS, xBox 360, PS3 etc included, and when I do it will be free to those that already own the script, and I will post in this thread so everybody gets notified.

alegend

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, there hasn't been an update to the database yet, only an update to the scripts. I'm thinking of releasing a DB update soon, with the newer consoles such as Nintendo DS, xBox 360, PS3 etc included, and when I do it will be free to those that already own the script, and I will post in this thread so everybody gets notified.

If you decide on updating the database anytime soon, please PM me. I would be interested in buying a few copies of the script if the database was up to date.

zehrila

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask every body who is using this script that how many uniques are you guys getting every day.
Script is no doubt powerfull and has indexed alot of pages but still traffic is not super.I put alot of effort in link building and site updating.Max number of uniques i got was 973 in one day but normally it lurks around 300-500 uniques a day and it looks like google does not pay any good money for cheats site.
Your thoughts ?

alegend

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask every body who is using this script that how many uniques are you guys getting every day.
Script is no doubt powerfull and has indexed alot of pages but still traffic is not super.I put alot of effort in link building and site updating.Max number of uniques i got was 973 in one day but normally it lurks around 300-500 uniques a day and it looks like google does not pay any good money for cheats site.
Your thoughts ?

You won't make much money with your cheats website from adsense, look for different sponsors. Maybe zangocash.com (spyware / adware issue ??) or valueclickmedia?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CheatWeb.net averages 500 uniques a day, (varies from around 350 to 850), and makes an average of $0.22 per day on adsense. But that was with very little promotion, just a couple of backlinks from some of my other sites.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd like a full copy if your still selling, if your db isnt up to date could you direct me to a db that is ?

pm payment info please.

if site doesnt have install instructions (ie: files/folders to chmodd etc..) then a quick detail in pm will do.

Jack

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm still selling... PM sent!

deleted7/10/23

Account Terminated
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
linkdomain, alegend, yes there's a version 2 out now, which has a "most popular cheats" and "top rated cheats" feature. I'm not going to try to track down everybody who bought a previous copy, but anyone who contacts me is welcome to upgrade. I will send you both the download link.

Great , I was just about to do some more SEO work on the site I setup with my copy, so a new script and db woudl be helpful - please email.pm me the d/load details

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi othellotech, are you sure you are running version 1? (Version 2 came out nearly a year ago). Can you PM me the URL so I can see if you definately need to update.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is the offer still available?

MyFuture

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For example, I installed it on Cheater.us and at the next PageRank update, the PR was passed right through the site giving me 43 PR4 category pages, 1350+ PR3 sub-category, 3500+ PR2 pages, and over 6000+ PR1 pages! (Great for linking up and promoting your other sites).

http://www.cheater.us/ pagerank = 0 Looks like Google blacklisted your script :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators