Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

$ 150 minimum comision for .mobi - change please ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectNames

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems as if Sedo has finally acknowledged the ridiculous fee of $150 for a Dotmobi, because....

Just read that Sedo reduced it to $50....:)

The force was with us!

Welcome back Sedo - all is well that ends well, but really hope you don't ever go over to the dark side again...

WEBecri

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just to double check:

here Sedo's renewed pricelist

http://www.sedo.co.uk/services/prices.php3?language=e

Just one more river to cross for Sedo: make sure the .mobi results are also shown in the box that says 'Exact Matches': so included in the .com/.co.uk/.eu/.biz/.net/.info/.org results.

Could someone at Sedo explain why this isn't done yet??

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to double check:

here Sedo's renewed pricelist

http://www.sedo.co.uk/services/prices.php3?language=e

Just one more river to cross for Sedo: make sure the .mobi results are also shown in the box that says 'Exact Matches': so included in the .com/.co.uk/.eu/.biz/.net/.info/.org results.

Could someone at Sedo explain why this isn't done yet??

Hi
i totally agree, was onto them about this from day one. It is a tld so by their own reckoning should be there.
Also if someone runs a search & sees the mobi is free they may reg with their bed partner 1 and 1. (if they have any sense they won't, buy hey, chance of some commission!)
Sedo, can we do this? In days?
Cheers, Pred

nb: incidentally, i am a great believer in credit where credit is due. Well done lads, but well done Sara from Sedo. This was no coincidence, i think she must have put it forward.
If you can sort the mobi being listed with the .com, .net etc rather than trying to cast it as a poor relative, you will be our Golden Girl!
Pred

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks for the Sedo link.

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:yes: Good news. Thanks Sara :bounce:

PerfectNames

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well done Sara (or/and whoever)!

Now can we have some movement on other areas please, after all none of us here like being treated as mushrooms. A more reliable response progress from Sedo would be nice, in fact more transparency all around would be brilliant.

I second that.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PN,

I was informed by Maria a little while back that they are only putting .coms on the Homepage Auction box. I have though seen some .co.uk's since but I guess .mobi is not considered a justifiable domain for the front page!

I know personally I am on the cutting edge with my domain suffix preference but personally I would have thought that an 'international' business such as Sedo would have realised the importance of domain marketing of different suffixes, especially a gTLD like .mobi (of which by the way I have none). Obviously though Sedo has turned from the cutting edge revolutionary trend setter of a few years ago into the staunchest conservative rearguard of the establishment of the .com brigade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom