Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

---------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

rusty123

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I’m not surprised. The amount of fraud and bad experiences people have being ripped off through or by paypal. You can look up paypal fraud in the search engine there are a lot of sites on it.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very Good took $300 from me a a lot more charge backs than u cna imagine + my friend lost $2000 from PayPla

Served Them Right

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Um guys, this is not funny, it's sick. Human beings work there.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well whose money gets taken arent they huma beings i are they humans who stole this money without no reason and no one can stop them

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
reminds me of the movie Office Space
^especially the post above

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Human lives are much more valuable than whatever people may have lost using Paypal.

Luckily no one got hurt.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Halloween was a blast :worried:

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's definitely the wrong way of dealing with them!

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only cowards could turn to such retroactive means to reclaiming back their unfrozen accounts or funds. This beastly behavior should be condemned!

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was scamed by Sedo in the past, but I would not like to hear about a bomb in their headquearters.

DomainersNet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very Good took $300 from me a a lot more charge backs than u cna imagine + my friend lost $2000 from PayPla

Served Them Right

One word for that comment - SELFISH
Lives are more important than a few hundred dollars!

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well i didnt say it was good it was a joke guys but why is there no action taken agianst them they do what they like and no one can fiel a case aginst them because they are not a bank and they have their own terms and they dotn care about the law they are just snatching money from ppl and u say its nothing an what if u earn $2000 in a whole year and it gets to $0 in a minute without any explaination do u think its making ppls lives easier

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank God most of us do not believe such despicible acts are the way to "make things right" or that something like this is funny.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well i didnt say it was good it was a joke guys but why is there no action taken agianst them they do what they like and no one can fiel a case aginst them because they are not a bank and they have their own terms and they dotn care about the law they are just snatching money from ppl and u say its nothing an what if u earn $2000 in a whole year and it gets to $0 in a minute without any explaination do u think its making ppls lives easier

bla bla bla.. thats not the question here.. the question is, why do people think "they deserve it" .. Hopefully those comments would have been different if someone was hurt in the explosion.. But hey... Maybe someone would say hey they deserved it, because they think every person who works there is a crook and probably would have said "well he deserved to get his leg blown off, I bet hes one of the people taking money" or something crazy just like it.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was using tongue-in-cheek humor. No one know's the reason for the bombing, could have been an employee.

Personally, I think a stink bomb would have been safer and more appropriate. :cheeky:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

That's the Muslim solution for you: you did something wrong to me so I'm going to blow you up.

You make me sick.

diederik

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's the Muslim solution for you: you did something wrong to me so I'm going to blow you up.

You make me sick.

I'm sorry - but this comment makes no sense and is just insulting a religion. The fact that a small number of Muslims think this way does not mean this is a general thought in that religion.

Edit : I agree on the You make me sick part, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom