Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

---------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry - but this comment makes no sense and is just insulting a religion. The fact that a small number of Muslims think this way does not mean this is a general thought in that religion.

Edit : I agree on the You make me sick part, though.

Sorry, its kind of a continuation from one of the Political section threads. Probably doesn't have any place in the Lounge and for that I appologize, but I stand by my post. Not all Muslims enjoy blowing other people up, just an alarmingly high percentage of them. And judging by a couple of the posts above, so does this clown.

Domain Days 2024

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's the Muslim solution for you: you did something wrong to me so I'm going to blow you up.

You make me sick.

It would be nice, if the religion part could be left out.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be nice, if the religion part could be left out.

Yup, it would be nice. Unfortunately the religion doesn't seem to work that way. One person out of 15 who posted in this thread condoned the bombing and he happens to be a very outspoken Muslim. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These situations are to be expected when everyone and their neighbor is coming online. The general population has all kinds. Also understand that many people have the ability to 'go postal' without even knowing it until the time comes. Outside of people who 'lose it' are the characters of criminal background who arent afraid to act on their feelings when they get taken for a ride by the giants of the industry. It's my opinion when a bomb is involved that the individual is a bit loopy. Not too many sane people would walk down that road. A thug probably would have chosen to mess up a staff member on their way out of work, even if it's paypal they blame.

Hopefully nobody gets hurt, even if it's emotional scarring from fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom